Java - the best programming language

Java is without a doubt the best programming language. Not only does it have a ton of features, but it also supports and encourages private ownership of resources, so you will learn a lot about economics from learning java.
Why don't you use java, anons?

Attached: java.png (468x312, 12.21K)

1 line of Lisp is worth 100 lines of java

>t. copium

Java is one of the worst language designed for retards, JavaScript on the other hand is a supreme language, almost all the applications will be written in JavaScript, the recent bun runtime will accelerate the process, it is a multi paradigm and the language is so popular that even one of it's many framework has 1000's of jobs listed, it just literally BTFO's Java fags, python fags.

>JavaScript on the other hand is a supreme language

based lisper vs virgin coorporate payeet

Yes, all apps should be designed in electron.
Even OSes should be designed in electron.
Anyone who wants (((speed))) is a faggot

EXTREMELY low effort bait

So what

Gentlemen.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-08 07-05-45.png (192x116, 6.3K)

Is is is is is

Ja indeed

1 java class is worth 1000 )))))'s

Gotem

Lisp literally has superior OOP capabilities. I will take the parentheses over your lack of native support for features actual OOP languages (Smalltalk and CLOS) had for years and the million { [];}s needed to implement a quarter of them.

good morning sir

Attached: 1655244608183.jpg (300x168, 7.75K)

I hate Java because I hate the people that use Java. They're a cargo cult that don't know why they do what they do.
>private fields and public getters and setters are good because it just is
I hate them because they don't know their own language. I've seen "good" Java programmers have no idea what static methods are, and create a utils class that has to be instantiated to use methods that don't require instance variables.
I hate them because they think that splitting a tiny program into 20+ files is code organization.

I hate that Java's "write it once, run it anywhere" is completely false, because it's really "anywhere with an installed JVM with a version compatible with the Java compiler you used."

But mostly, I hate Java because it's the first programming language that many learn. Because it's the first, it's the preferred language of people who are too lazy and/or retarded to learn a second language. "I can do anything in Java" they say, not realizing that that doesn't mean they should do everything in Java. Need to write it quickly? Use Python. Need to be autistic about safety? Use Rust. Need to make it easy for anyone to contribute? Use JavaScript or Typescript, which, whether you like it or not, is the lingua franca among programmers these days. Need concurrency? Use Go.
Need to outsource your project to third-worlders who will post their entire job in a stackoverflow question to have another third-worlder do their work for them? Ok, use Java.

Because I am not a jew and dont need an economics class

Man we jews invented Java as a joke in the 1990s and the goy is still falling for it lmao

You are joking but that is sadly the attitude of many people nowadays, which is why everyone chants "TaX tHE RicH"

classes and interfaces were a mistake and making them first class in your language is probably the biggest on you can make. Java is perfect for people who cannot learn anything marginally more complex (even C# outclasses it) but still want to work on most aspects of a codebase, you get a lot of garbage code written in even worse frameworks like spring boot and mockito

Interfaces are fine. Virtually every language supports something similar. And when you don't have even the basic classes or interfaces at all, you end up with C.
While a good thing for a kernel, a look at the source code of microsoft's notepad will tell you everything you need to know about C's verbosity