Cause massive global economic crisis because you can't even code a few basic excel formulas and politicians worldwide...

>cause massive global economic crisis because you can't even code a few basic excel formulas and politicians worldwide are retarded and blindly trust anything peer reviewed™ papers say
Was this the most costly programming mistake in history?

Attached: kenneth-rogoff-et-carmen-reinhart_4077162.jpg (605x350, 32.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/reinhart-and-rogoff-admit-excel-blunder-2013-4
web.archive.org/web/20220209211821/https://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~deloera/TEACHING/VIDEOS/Kalai-Lectures/hkD.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>jews did something evil

QRD on what it was this time? The category of Jewish evil is vast, deep and long.

That's a lie.
Jews are so good that it's illegal to even say that.

"A Jewish person does malicious things to a western nation via finance" might as well be the subtitle of everything that's happened in the west since Napoleon.

That's a conspiracy theory and can lead to your arrest in several countries.

Since OP decided to be a vague and cryptic faggot, because it inflates his narcissistic sense of himself, here is a link for the people who don't know what's being talked about:
businessinsider.com/reinhart-and-rogoff-admit-excel-blunder-2013-4

Attached: image_2022-07-08_135502932.png (2134x1426, 805.88K)

Jews gonna jew. What's new?

It's fucked up that people do "serious" calculations that are used to control the economy and things like the coronavirus response, and it's just a couple of dipshits using excel. I do a lot of numerical simulations and it's really hard to get it right. You need a way to verify it. An independent implementation that gets near-identical results, at the very least. Otherwise, you can assume your shit is wrong.

Jews aren't malicious. They're just people.

Good goy.

> no link
> or context
kill yourself. seriously. this isn't reddit, you fucking nigger.

Jews are normal people, goy.

what?! this is the most antisemitic post that i've seen. Jews are special and deserved SPECIAL TREATMENT at all times

Quantum computing: web.archive.org/web/20220209211821/https://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~deloera/TEACHING/VIDEOS/Kalai-Lectures/hkD.pdf
and yes, you read that right, it's what Jews share among eachother while normalfags drool over the next gen quantum computer with 3 qubits that can 1 + 1 in 67 hours (if lucky)

Ants aren't malicious, either, but I don't want them in my home.

>blindly trust anything peer reviewed™ papers say
I honestly wish. I really do.
But the sad truth is, they'll take lunatic raving over papers.

Attached: 1596465000109.jpg (640x723, 87.37K)

wrong board but I will entertain you anyway, retard

Attached: 1641646691798.png (390x444, 173.2K)

Retard, Biden is just the president.
Doesn't mean he's responsible for it.

Retard.

Ants are the superior species to have in your home and in your soil.

This.
Ants deserve to be in our home.
We killed more than 6 million of them in our yard last summer.

Bros I mis Allan Greenspan