Untitled

Attached: 1642387541672.jpg (1280x720, 331.27K)

Why can I view left on my LCD screen and have it look as nice as CRT? Wtf?

Based.

Attached: 2134123433.jpg (920x896, 398.88K)

Absolutely, CRT TVs are the best way to experience many old console games. They're also good for crusty low res video since between the oversaturated color, overdriven tube and the hardware "smoothing" effect seen in that pic, it makes them look a lot less disappointing.
Aside from that, they're not good for much.

CRT computer monitors on the other hand still BTFO everything on motion and gradients, and everything but OLEDs on black levels.

It ultimately doesn't look as nice as a CRT. However, it looks infinitely nicer than any faux CRT shader ever developed.

not the same image, such trolls

ever heard of crt filters?

And that's a good thing

Attached: 1630403207610.png (600x655, 191.55K)

Right looks better.

It's what you wished you could see back in the day instead of the fuzzy mess on the left.

You know it to be true.

There is a bunch of different shaders. From comparison shots they look about the same as a CRT for your GAYMING.

No they don't BTFO computer monitors. I'm not a contrarian zoomer and literally everyone around the early 2000s switched from CRT to LCD because the superior sharpness and flatness of LCD was a vastly more important and noticeable thing than the retarded modern narrative that people are telling themselves now. I remember when I logged into WoW for the first time on my LCD and it was so crisp I thought I was playing a different game.

CRT shills need to get back to reality.

Attached: 4_5944814171701906826.png (1652x640, 1.03M)

love my crt

Attached: ZomboDroid 08072022195820.jpg (512x1024, 68.19K)

Second looks better.
/thread

theyre literally the same image.

>CRT is better for retrogaming
I don't think anyone ever argued about that, only with the retards who say CRTs are still better for everything today.

kek

>angel has completely different wings on her back and under her arms
literally the same

Yeah crt looks better for graphics designed for crt. That being said, what is the best crt filter?

im not seeing it, can you circle what the fuck youre talking about

Attached: lcd_crt.png (1720x664, 991.21K)

Attached: lcd_crt2.png (1234x500, 1.1M)

>Muh old shitputers
At least old consoles have a use, there's a reason /vr/ hates you outdated computer fags

Attached: 2134123433.jpg (920x896, 232.58K)

If I want to make image look blurry and trash, I can do it with filters on LCD. Right wins in all cases.

>filters
kek

why even bother? it's obvious bait. don't feed crtfags.

;;3

Attached: Ccpenguin,_the_ancestor_of_Tux.jpg (267x372, 11.5K)

too poor for filters, eh? kys

left one looks better

i dont even own a crt this guy is just dense enough for a laugh

>LEFT
>crisp
>nice colors
>RIGHT
>blurry
>washed out colors
>eye strain
>makes me feel like i got blind

>my lcd screen is magically capable of showing me what a crt screen would look like
nobody believes this shit right?