Why is every "free youtube" website is just 99% filled woth alt right garbage? Why do freetards love them?

Why is every "free youtube" website is just 99% filled woth alt right garbage? Why do freetards love them?

Attached: gay.png (400x120, 10.02K)

what is alt right
free youtube alternatives mainly exist to give the users more freedom, less limits
so they do whatever the fuck they want

Brown hands typed that

Looks like a bunch of normie shit to me.

Attached: odysee.jpg (1044x1819, 269.25K)

Last time I visited it it was full of stuff like bottom right corner.

Because 93.5% of the world isn't LGBT. Go into any town or city and you'll find that the vast majority of people are hard working right leaning people. We tolerate your kind but don't think for a second that we accept and embrace you. Your kind is hated. Companies are waking up to the fact that wokeism no matter how hard it's pushed, is actually harmful. All you seem to know how to do is destroy or make just existing and getting by rather difficult. Nothing is sacred to you and you're all two-faced pieces of shit. All these laws that you helped pass are going to bite you in the ass. Your children will hate you without repent. The world is waking up to your bullshit and we can no longer tolerate it.

no jamal, odysee is not used by only "alt-righters". youtube can ban you for anything nowadays so it's understandable that people who do political videos will go there, people also like privacy and not having to constantly worry about violating youtube's rules and getting their ass whooped by susan so cope

how reliable is odysee? will my videos still be there by 2100 if i upload something?

Lmao

More reliable than the other youtube alts. Every video uploaded to Odysee is duplicated on the lbry blockchain. It's basically like you're creating a torrent with guaranteed seeders every time.

What law was passed to kick you off YouTube?

>why is full of
gee i wonder

Same for me, last time I visited it was just alt-right nonsense but now when I visited I get those same recommendations as in the pic. Maybe it has broadened its base or they're trying to appeal to more regular people

That's a long way to say "OP is a faggot"

>ban exclusively far-right people from every big tech site
>surprised far-right people make up a large portion of sites intended to be an alternative to big tech
Gee I wonder why.
Why do freetards love them?
Because some of them are free software or at the very least have published source code, unlike YouTube

Attached: 1436164642210.jpg (600x600, 31.71K)

What law prevents YouTube from banning people who have committed no crime as they've been doing?

There's no law that prevents YouTube from banning anyone for any reason.
More specifically how does this
>these laws that you helped pass are going to bite you in the ass.
Have anything to do with YouTube.

Oh I agree trying to force big tech to have users they don't want through laws is a bad idea if that's what you're getting at. I'd rather keep building up the alternatives to the point that they're actually better. Right now there's little incentive to use Peertube, Odysee, Fediverse, etc other than interest in the technology, which isn't good enough for mainstream adoption.

93.5% of the world don't let the LGBT live rent free inside their heads 365 days a year either, unlike yourself

by far the best put together alternative

feminine hands typed this

The truth doesn't change umregardless of hands that typed it.
Unless said hands were used to wipe an ass after a street shitting session.

>hard working right leaning people
they vote left, they believe capitalism is evil and had no idea that the left is infested by parasites