OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

oculus.com/blog/meta-accounts/

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 292558903_719194939191007_7429550652580796913_n.png (780x585, 493.38K)

You don't want a faceberg account, well of course, just sign up for a meta account then
You will have ze account and you will be happy

and just like that I bought an index

if mark doesnt want to watch me fap in full 3d through my cv1 trackers then I don't want his product

Isn't this a good thing because I won't need a facebook account just to use the glasses?
I mean it makes sense that you'd need SOME account to keep track of what you purchased, otherwise how would you buy apps to load directly on the headset?

so that's why the rebrand

I was thinking of getting a Quest 2 or something but... nah. fuck this shit.

would you rather use a facebook account?

did I say I did? why the fuck do I need an 'account' at all, why would I want this shitty middle man involved?

what in actual fuck is this hideous monster????

Attached: 1632595324313.png (976x1028, 2.01M)

>Isn't this a good thing because I won't need a facebook account just to use the glasses?
you're literally creating a facebook account, minus the facebook social media service. how stupid are you exactly? changing their name to 'meta' doesn't change their business. you still need to create an account with them. the mental gymnastics that dumbfucks go through to convince themselves that they're not using "Facebook" they're using "meta".

embarrassing.

You still need a user account for the service, you fucking retard.

You already have an adbook account. Every person who have ever been in a 10 m radius of a smartphone is monitored and tracked by adbook. Whether you have an adbook account or not is just a technicality at this point. (With an account it's easier for (((them))) to shove ads down your throat.)

A woman

Attached: 1651857128047.gif (206x364, 1.45M)

>minus the facebook social media service.
so none of my info is public, and I'm not forced to verify my real name etc got it

Michael Jackson

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. If they really do allow multiple meta accounts and don't cuck you out of your whole library if you say the no-no word, then I might get one. Also be curious to see their privacy policy and how it faces up to GDPR.

>so none of my info is public
probably is. it's facebook. they're all about mining data and selling it to advertisers.

What is a woman?

>genderblob diversity goblin with danger hair

The biggest problem with Meta is that Facebook doesn't understand escapism.

I don't want a meta waifu who looks like an amalgamation of every worthless middle manager and diversity hire that has ever been inflicted on me.

I dont want to interact with a character who looks like she's about to assign me a diversity training. I want a big titty anime girl, with a small waist, wide hips and a very high libido.

Attached: be80cc53553b1640f700cab4d66bd54b.jpg (700x829, 518.6K)

>If they really do allow multiple meta accounts
they either a.) won't, or b.) will, but will silently link them together based on your IP address, hardware GUID, etc.
>and don't cuck you out of your whole library if you say the no-no word
They will. They definitely will. Both the rank and file and the C-suite believe in censoring wrongthink. Both because they're leftists to begin with and more importantly because advertisers get scared off by any place people can call you a niggerfaggot.
>Also be curious to see their privacy policy
there won't be a privacy policy, there'll be a you-have-no-privacy policy. Literally, it'll say something like "by using the device and signing up (which is required to use the device) you consent to us collecting $longlist information and sharing all of it with our ad partners and storing it forever and providing it to the authorities whenever they request it. If you don't agree you can't have an account and may not use the device."
>and how it faces up to GDPR.
"If you're in the EU, we'll do those exact same things, but from a datacenter located in the EU, so that's kosher."

user, their ENTIRE BUSINESS MODEL is "spy on people to an extent that'd make the stasi blush, sell them out to advertisers using that information". That's like 98% of their tens of billions of revenue. I don't know how you would possibly expect that any product they put out would not be designed to further that business model in every single possible respect.