Heres your new project manager bro

Heres your new project manager bro

Attached: 1657206252682.jpg (2342x3180, 638.71K)

Love from Kazakhstan

Thanks, I'll take good care of her

Women have life so much easier superficially, as they have an inability for true self reflection and taking accountability. But this also means they never truly get to experience what it's like to be alive and fully conscious in this universe.

Almost all of my friends who are men work desk jobs myself included and on an average day I do maybe 2-3 hours of actual work and the rest I'm just on my phone or trying to look busy. Some days it's a full hours of work some days I do literally nothing but show up. I don't get why men get so angry when women do the exact same shit men are doing. All white collar jobs are like this.

This is classic intern behavior, no actual work to do so spend the day on social media bragging about how great it is to be in banking or tech or whatever field

dafuq is competitive banking

kinda like competitive programming but you're speedrunning writing paperwork for loans to give to niggers and getting bailed out by the government

It's really hard for me to pretend women are actual people.

an upgrade over casual banking

>LOOK AT THIS WOMAN ON TIKTOK!
Cool. Now that were all here, does anyone have the one that was posted here as bait like last year that had the text "Waiting in the weekly meeting for the male engineers to tell about their weekends" or something.

Cope chud

This image really drives home just how cucked things like competitive programming and hackathons really are.

>hi user I was wondering when it would be completed
>we need to get this out by quarter 4 user is there anything you can do
>is there anyway we can push through this and get it done befoe
Please kill me now I hate woman its unbelievable.

WTF I was just listening to borat's kazakhstan you very nice place when clicking on this thread
what are the fucking chances

You are just a slave who does a job nobody cares about, I don't really see your point. Try working a real job and watch women get in positions with half the effort a guy puts in and it will change your perspective.

Society is trying to pretend this isn't a real phenomenon and just some incel seething but it's really not about that. It just boils my blood to see someone get ahead like this when you are expected to work 12 hours a day and understand every single part of the business and excel at everything while making zero mistakes to even have a chance.

Office "work" is just daycare for women, isn't?

Attached: women.jpg (570x596, 426.29K)

I'd tell you this is true for some women and obviously not for all, but there is no point to do that here

Faggot

Looks like a tranny. Is it a tranny? Cause it definitely looks like a mentally ill suicidal retard tranny.

Trannies don't look that pretty lmao.

No, a biological man wouldn't be talented enough to score a competitive banking internship

>(You)
>>Faggot

Attached: polwhinner.png (2197x1138, 623.81K)

Checked