Org-mode

>org-mode
Why not just use markdown and get the job done?

Attached: social-card.png (1280x640, 103.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/KnowledgeManagementSystems
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that is markdown

for me its .txt

let me know when markdown can do 1% of what org does
all fields

You don't need org-mode to be productive. You are wasting time using nigger niche feature to make yourself feel productive while it's actually not getting anything done. It's the same reason everyone use ubuntu and you choose to use nixos to feel special.

just use whatever fancy your shit.
or use whatever the team wants to.

Markup editors can't even do percentage completion dude
The markup editors out there are shit
Some are even proprietary while being shit
Really boggles the mind

what?

Just use a normal text editor to write markdown and not some retarded markdown editor

mmm tasty I love "features" documented by their presence in a reference implementation in emacs, the fucking shittiest buggiest least portable lisp interpreter conceivable

Same reason you use markdown when you could just use html.
It's the endgame of markup languages.

why not just kill yourself and get the job done?

I use Apple Notes and simple todo outline with text checkboxes.

[x] Do the thing
[ ] Some other thing
....[x] Sub-task
....[ ] Another sub-task.

There's no "reference implementation", there is an Emacs major mode called org-mode and some clones from retards filtered by emacs

org-mode is riduculously overrated and most of the time a massive case of a solution looking for a problem. I don't understand why it was built in in the first place.

I say this as a long time emacs user who still uses and loves emacs to this very day.

If anything, the org-mode-obsessed Lisp autist would be using Guix so satisfy his Lisp autism.

>all fields
>username unchanged

>Why not just use markdown and get the job done?
Plenty of tools for that too:
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/KnowledgeManagementSystems

Attached: d9a5c8011027fce210268a90c52a9d6f.jpg (2480x3508, 750.76K)

But... I need to be special

There is a huge list of such software, just scrapes the surface. Hype is immense, but most don't really work well. If you want to be special you can make one that delivers.

Attached: 436f35edd95cc23b8d41f6f98c25c0d1.jpg (6844x2480, 2.23M)

I'm actually thinking about switching all my org-mode documents to markdown. Beside org-capture I don't use most features it provides. It helped me getting the habits to keep notes about everything but lisp/scheme never clicked for me and you do need to write custom elisp to configure org-mode properly beyond basic setq options