Compilers are obsolete

All you need is an interpreted language unless you're a boomer and still stuck with "embedded" hardware.

Attached: 1642779300131.jpg (707x559, 105.52K)

i want to embed my ponos in uzuki-chan's vagoo and nakadashi her

Seriously, why did you bump this beyond-the-usual-level-of-Any Forums-retardation thread? And why shouldn't I jam you feet-first down the same woodchipper that OP so richly deserves?

That was true between 2015 and 2020. It's 2022 now faggot. Compiled langs are the new hot thing.

Go, Rust, C#, Kotlin will rule 2020s. PHP is dying. Ruby is dead. Python is losing ground on the web (Django not as popular as it used to be). Only JS is unavoidable.

Attached: 1657257294794.png (1080x1543, 2.08M)

>All you need is an interpreted language
Common Lisp gives me all the benefits of an interpreted language together with the benefits of an optimizing compiler. Seethe cope dilate Unix tranny.

Attached: 1644830858705.jpg (1000x836, 318.04K)

>python is losing ground
Retard
>out of the 130k+ libraries only a single one is being used
Holy retard
>kotlin
>go
Ive heard a lot about them lately, are the comfy? What can golang be used for?

imagine having an anime gf with retarded ideas like that. you could correct her all the time and make her worship you because she thinks you're literally Einstein just for having an IQ above room temperature

>What can golang be used for
What ever you want. You want to put firmware on your dildo, go can do that. You want to parse a a webpage full of degeneracy, go can do that too. If you want to run an API to share your sick hobbies with other equally sick people, go has you covered.

Javascript does all of that AND takes us to the Mars
Does Go do that?

87654982 here, I meant to say python.

Redpill me on why I should use it over python.

>Only JS is unavoidable
And yet people still prefer working in TypeScript, and compiling that to JavaScript. Beyond that, many web applications are being written in WebAssembly.

Go takes you to the nearest HRT clinic.

>you could correct her all the time
No you couldn't because you don't have any arguments.

Attached: 1648817744079.jpg (848x489, 449.39K)

nakadashi
nakadashi
nakadashi
nakadashi

Got the source of that picture?

Reverse image search is a thing

Retard

Ugh Uzuki

This user doesn't know about DRY

Who's gonna interpret the interpreter?