Restoring Tabs Help

So long story short, google decided to suddenly crash and when I tried reopening it did not give a prompt to restore my lost tabs. I tried Control+Shift+T and nothing happened. So I went to the history tab and it's acting like nothing ever existed. Is there a work around to get my lost tabs back?

Attached: blank history.png (264x98, 2.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/lemnos/chrome-session-dump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Just open them from your bookmarks

Are your bookmarks and extensions still intact? It didn't create a new profile somehow, did it?

The bookmarks are still there, but now that you've mentioned it, my extensions say they're on but aren't working.

Almost sounds like you're accidentally in Incognito mode.

I thought so too but it's not in incognito. I even opened up another window. Nothing.

sometimes that happens to me too
fucking sucks, best thing you can do is install a session manager that auto-backs up your tabs

See if there are any hopeful-looking files in
C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Sessions
That you can copy and fiddle with.

A brief search turns up this tool, but it's not Windows-native. Might be able to run it with WSL.
github.com/lemnos/chrome-session-dump

tab session manager homie.

You should be using bookmarks instead of having a million tabs open at once.

Attached: 1647028488436.png (306x306, 72.86K)

ive never heard of such a practice unironically. it just seems inconvenient and cumbersome. bookmarks are for like....books u never read

Attached: icanbereversetracedthrusnipandsketchautomaticfilenamingrightguys.png (1600x900, 188.71K)

>snipandsketch
>not snipping tool

>google decided to crash
you mean chrome/chromium? idiot..
use a real browser, also use bookmarks.

i thought about it before taking that screen...but better get used to it

what was this supposed to accomplish?

tab hoarding is a disease and those that do it should be punished at every turn.

there is absolutely no reason, at all, to have hundreds of tabs open at all time eating resources, wasting screen real estate and making use less efficient.

If you aren't gonna need something soon, bookmark it. If you are done with something, close it.

to piss off this user

>reddit, imgur and google tabs galore
>im just pretending to be retarded

you don't piss me off, I just see you as subhuman.

almost at 1000, sisters

Attached: Screenshot (118).png (1920x1080, 1.04M)