The biggest obstacle to linux adoption is not Windows, not OEMs, not whatever other schizo reason incels come up with...

The biggest obstacle to linux adoption is not Windows, not OEMs, not whatever other schizo reason incels come up with, but macOS.
There are people working on satellites, adaptive optics, silicon wafer production, aeronautics, every single one of them are on an Apple computer, macOS is just linux except it just works, and these people don't want to waste their precious time bitching on hobbyist forums about their distro shitting itself after running apt-get upgrade.

Attached: 1646247647782.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Lenovo-Pluton-Windows-Default
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Captcha: HMVWX0

Attached: windows.png (1204x965, 355.55K)

Yet here you are, a MacOS user, bitching on an internet forum about operating systems.

Nobody us doing embedded on macos
I toddlers are delusional

>hey so how's our satellite running embedded macOS doing?
>actually it goes by sur/surself, chud
>*short circuits and crosses de 20v line with a 3v one*

filtered

>apple stops selling their products in russia, china, kekistan
>suddenly all of them switching to linux
makes you wonder

Non-white thread detected.

>There are people working on satellites, adaptive optics, silicon wafer production, aeronautics, every single one of them are on an Apple computer
You can prove this claim, right? I find it hard to believe. Sounds more like a scripted shill post where pajeets do it for pennies.

I don't know how someone can use fagOS and Linux and tell me fagOS is good. Even I ended up installing Gentoo on my MacBook 11,1 because of how bad fagOS is.
Stop instigating flame wars you homosexual.

really made me think

facts

is this why people who have a job that matters are using thinkpads?

Attached: ISS thinkpad.jpg (4288x2848, 2.29M)

>There are people working on satellites, adaptive optics, silicon wafer production, aeronautics,
None of them dictated the software for the job THOUGH, they are just working there.

Attached: applenigger mod thread violates only rule in the sticky.jpg (840x904, 438.42K)

why is she so fuckable?

because she's 2D, and also an actual female

Not only apple...

And what can be bought is the tip of the iceberg:
>phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Lenovo-Pluton-Windows-Default

OP reading what he typed before clicking "post"

Attached: 279226985_5789543354394030_979269234031863415_n.jpg (2048x1365, 477.94K)

I hate mac so much bros