Smart bulbs

which one is least likely to have chinamen in my network

Attached: bulb.jpg (720x584, 160.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

templates.blakadder.com/bulb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The remote control kind. Limited, but no Chang in your thangs.

the chinamen are already in your network

you're right, but what about wifi bulbs? i don't really have a decent place to put a remote

Bro you go on the internet, they're already in

please no... tell me they aren't in my network... how do i get the bugmen out? i already sprayed pesticides. what more do i need?

How about your coffee table. Or a kitchen counter top. Or a drawer.

if you want to make sure, don't buy "smart" anything. Get plain old regular light bulbs with no wi-fi in them.

i use xiaomi smart bulbs.
they're very safe, user.

literally any that's compatible with homeassistant

The only real way to be sure is to run old school timer from the plug, light switch or like a dusk to dawn adapter. I personally just accepted the BS of WiFI bulbs being they are just so damn convenient to use.
Set porch light to go on and off at a set time. Turn it green as my super lazy xmas decoration etc etc. I can't go back.

This
and if you don't want Wi-Fi Bulbs use Zigbee or Z-Wave Bulbs instead

>wi-fu bulbs
man made horrors beyond comprehension

my room doesn't have space for a table next to my bed
i'm not that schizo i just want the least pozzed option
sure they are...............
not sure wtf those are but i'll look it up thx
i wish i could get wi-fu bulbs. that project my waifu of choice into my room

templates.blakadder.com/bulb.html
here you go, op, a list of bulbs supported by tasmota, a foss iot device firmware

>>i'm not that schizo i just want the least pozzed option
there is no way to get a "smart bulb" that is not pozzed. Being pozzed is quite literally the one and only reason the product was designed and built in the first place.

see you can replace the firmware on many of them, and run your own server with something like HomeAssistant, there is no need to even connect them to the internet

just pick one that can work with local network only and then block them from connecting to the rest of the internet.

>i just want the least pozzed option
nigger they're fucking lightbulbs

IKEA's smart bulbs are the easiest to get and justwerk. They use ZigBee, which is an open radio protocol in the range of, but a lot dumber than, WiFi. No internet connection. You can buy their gateway (which does have internet) and link it to Home Assistant or buy your favourite Chinashit ZigBee router (which may or may not have internet) to do the same thing.

oh thank you, i didn't know this shit existed. i'll look into it
didn't realize you could manually flash the firmware on them, that sounds perfect thx
my current router situation is shit so i don't have much control
yea but the bugmen make them and they'll do anything to spy on my anime picture downloading
i have no ikeas near me and their shipping options make me baby rage but i'll check it out

>yea but the bugmen make them and they'll do anything to spy on my anime picture downloading
>I'm not that schizo

>wifi bulbs
lmao can't wait for the day when zoomers have thier lights hacked and they no longer can turn them on.

it's an objective fact that they want my anime pictures, that's not me being schizo
i'm not a zoomer i hate these fucking things i just want to experiment with different color temps to find one i find comfy

Attached: 1657250549599.gif (500x473, 905.54K)