So whatever happened to metaverse and "web3"

did all of that shit fall through haven't heard it talked about in a while

Attached: metaverserape.png (772x604, 355.04K)

yeah bro it just completely vanished wow man what a failure

just shut the fuck up

paywalled behind obsolete tech

Whats your problem user?

Attached: pepe.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

nobody ever talked about it except bots
Facebook is going under and it was Zuck's feeble attempt to stay relevant
Even the name sucks

Yeah I don't understand why they pushed billions into it when they didn't even have a decent product ready yet...

i apologise user, im sorry

I thought facebook was still doing decent Instagram is still growing with Gen Z everyday and Facebook is still used by every young person in the third world.

Its cool user :)

Attached: pepetrippy.gif (498x498, 430.03K)

>patel
did she marry a pajeet?

It appear so user..

probably married a gujjew

Basically, the internet fell apart because they started letting retards like that lady in. The solution is to engineer an alternate internet which is not user friendly or condusive to normie tech like social media.

Inclusivity is a terminal illness.

unironically women were the cause of its vanishment.

how come?

nah nobody uses facebook under the age of 30
instagram is still doing ok I guess but most of the kids have moved on to tiktok

I swear every Indian still uses facebook tho

instagram has basically become the new twitter in a bad way. most shit is posted by bots these days. there is no real organic traffic. this means profits are slim to no future growth.

maybe
third word is like 10 years behind in the trends which in case of social media is forever
imo no social media will ever stay relevant cause kids don't wanna be on the same social media as their parents

So will tiktok just replace it? I mean tiktok is limited in many ways.

adults also use tiktok. Kids don't care, they want what's trendy.

Web3 is just like industry 4.0
>Advertising to upsell potential customer on the same shit just with one extra feature (to justify it costing 2x as much thanks to inflation).
New websites show up all the time and Web3 will slowly be implemented in some way as websites get updated. I’m pretty sure it’s the same market forces cause company logos to change for no reason other than advertising.
>Pic related is a company that still says it’s product is new and improved when they’re giving everyone less than before.

Attached: B02DD912-E241-4A15-ADF4-FADD0E2A0883.jpg (976x549, 49.49K)

Tiktok was a kids dancing app
Then the pedos came
Then the rest of the adults followed