Why is AC tech getting worse and worse?

Attached: 1635318401853.jpg (748x753, 50.08K)

Same reason everything else is I guess

All R&D is going towards preventing pigeons from living in them

Meanwhile, I just drink a cold glass of ice water.

Attached: abillion-6vkvgAMpqpo-unsplash.jpg (6000x4000, 823.16K)

That's a heat pump on the right. It does hot air too.

Because no one cares anymore, it's all about global supply chains and making things as cheap as possible and as shitty as possible so you hurry up and buy the next thing.

some window ac can do hot air too, it's actually just 1 extra part

Because every time they make changes to make them more energy efficient, they become more unreliable, this has happened to every industry, heavy diesel, HVAC, washing machines, even fucking computers now that arm chips are the norm.

and you end up spending more money replacing the damn trash than the money you saved on efficiency

just shutup

It's called planned obsolescence and it is a plague on our society not to mention the environment
If things were manufactured to last we wouldn't need to produce not even 1/10 of what we currently are
There
Climate change solved
But not we gotta freeze and eat crickets instead, without even beginning to solve the problem

just get a blower fan you dick head if it's good enough for cpu's it's good enough for U!

Attached: il_fullxfull.jpg (1500x1500, 316.23K)

Magnetic refrigeration when?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124.89K)

Most climate change extremists point to our dependence on fossil fuels and not that we buy a lot of stuff because manufacturing appliances produces fuck all CO2 compared to people driving to and from work every single weekday for 50 years.

one of the left uses a lot more power. also, don't live in a third world shithole and get central AC.

>some window ac can do hot air too, it's actually just 1 extra part
Living in the window AC capital of the world and I think there might be one model of AC that does proper heating

>don't live in a third world shithole and get central AC.
Too bad central is often no more efficient than the window unit

this

Central is more convenient, quieter and less ugly. All benefits.

>no more efficient
who gives a shit you dumb poorfag?

yeah, but one to the left has cheaper total cost of ownership by far

>window units
stop being poor kid