How does smoke work?

Attached: 13327544_510852395781166_1439541759678727577_n.jpg (767x767, 64.54K)

here are several abstract concepts and theories as to why your eyes are clearly lying to you that you're too dumb to even understand in the first place which are ultimately built upon years of prior abstract concepts and theories thus self validating
chud

for the picture, the train and the atmosphere are moving at different rates, this is why the smoke 'smears'
the column on the right is because the earth and its atmosphere are moving together
i don't know why i would need to explain this to someone over 5

Yes, the earth is flat, it's such an enormous conspiracy that it requires more people to be in on the scam than people being deceived for it to work for this long, and for no tangible benefit.
There is no material benefit to lying to people about the shape of the planet we all inhabit.

Oy vey

Attached: 1645117231916.jpg (855x1024, 86.85K)

the smoke clearly is black. and what do blacks excel at? stealing or murder, or whatver. the smoke is clearly running from the police. the white smoke is at peace, no need to run

what is so complicated about my post, user?

Attached: 13178846_499893820210357_5804187967487290319_n.jpg (624x624, 72.76K)

I'm still not sure who the bigger pseuds are; the ones who argue the earth is flat or the ones that feel compelled to have to explain it isn't.
Whichever side you fall onto then you're guaranteed to be a midwit.

agreed, arguing with flat earthers is as pointles as flat earth itself, may as well try teaching your goldfish calculus

If the atmosphere was moving at the same, uh radial speed -- or whatever you want to call it to be synced to a ray from the center of the earth -- then there wouldn't be any wind.

there are lots of factors which go into wind movement, but comparing it to a moving train suggests that the earth moves while the atmosphere doesn't, that is, we should get 1000mph winds basically all the time, but they won't explain why they think the atmosphere would be moving at a different rate than the earth, like what's stopping it from moving with the earth? the vacuum of space doesn't provide any drag, it's a vacuum

Long distance flights do account for the earths movement

it's just bait, user, all of these are easy to find answers for, they don't want answers, they're just trolling (and if they're genuinely that stupid, nothing you say will change that)

We might be saying the same thing...
Yeah... tons of factors like heat differentials creating pressure differential which lead to movement of the atmosphere... drag from the ground pulling low wind and kind of keeping it in step with the rotation of the earth itself such that it would feel like no wind, while the higher you go, the less resistance acting on the wind as you evenly fade into a free edge at the vacuum of space...
dat column of smoke be straight doe

yea, it's a neat picture, but the column is only a tiny fraction of the height of the atmosphere, any potential 'lag' between the surface and the outer edges would not be visible on such a relatively minuscule column
and in many places other weather effects affecting wind speeds can be extremely calm, we don't know how long that column has been there

False
>I have no argument, I can only repeat the brainwashing that has been forced unto me.

Attached: 15822597_1582599155090361_4486218372614835834_n.jpg (640x638, 80.21K)

>I have no argument, I can only repeat the brainwashing that has been forced unto me.
check out a mirror sometime

Yes, of course I believe that.

Attached: FSkshfIXwAEkkvO.jpg (1080x1246, 124.57K)

The truth burns, eh?

Attached: 1631079706575.jpg (704x960, 132.72K)

is that why you shut yourself away from it?

these two posts pretty much sum up all of society right now
the truth is out there somewhere

one person only believes what he's seen
other people are able to accept what he's told because untold amounts of capital has gone into it

the second guy might be right, but he won't prove it, or can't prove it
and even if he could, he doesn't want to, so the argument was a waste of time, and all you did was prove that both of you refuse to budge on even the most unimportant things

eh, the argument that people aren't willing to research flat earth falls flat pretty quickly (no pun intended) if you do actually try to research it
i argued with them for a number of thread in /wsg/ once and i can safely say that flat earth is even dumber than it looks
i tried to be scientific about it, give them the benefit of the doubt and tackle things as they presented them, but they really don't have anything remotely convincing
it's really little more than "it's flat because it looks flat, it's stationary becuase i don't feel movement"

>hen there wouldn't be any wind.
You retard wind is caused by varying pressures in the atmospheres, not the rotation of the earth.