You will never beat a DSLR

You will never beat a DSLR

Attached: xiaomi-12s-ultra.jpg (1824x912, 133.17K)

Never meant to idiot

No DSLR will ever beat AI postprocessing

you can't beat a DSLR lens, image processing and actual sensors are up in the air

I'm still using a Samsung Galaxy Note 8, I don't think will change it soon. But I'm curious, what phones have these leica lenses or some other brand like Zeiss, you know, what phones are being marketed as the best for taking pictures right now?

Attached: 46c.png (1918x2144, 3.63M)

based

Explain the "leica" branding then, faggot.

That's a retarded statement, comparing RAW pictures with heavily post processed shit.
A RAW picture on lightroom with presets or manual postprocessing will always beat AI memery that tries to bring back inexistent details through mush and oversharpening.

I don’t even want a camera on my phone.

a 15 year old dslr censor will btfo a smartphone censor purely because of its size
keep coping cameralet

Attached: false.jpg (220x221, 11.86K)

>DSLR
sweetheart we be using mirrorless

Oh but it is. The "leathery" texture imitates the one you find on those vintage DSLR/mirrorless, the "leica" branding is the giveaway.
This phone IS meant to imitate DSRLs and appeal to the DSLR crowd, whether you like it or not.

Attached: leica-m10_ab39cd4469cb34ad__1200_1200__overflow.jpg (1200x1200, 112.53K)

Cope and seethe harder, have fun fumbling around with your bulky single-use device, by the time you get that thing turned on the moment will have passed and only the cell phone users will have gotten a shot of it!

Attached: fuck dslrniggers.png (850x400, 213.59K)

You will never be a real camera. You have a tiny fixed lens, tiny noisy sensor, tiny flash. Your fake AI generated "depth of field" is an abomination, a mockery of God and real lenses. People may call you a "camera" to your face to be polite but real photographers laugh at you behind your back.

>Phonelet mad

It has a 1inch sensor, curious how it will compare to something like the RX100VII

sexy as fuck

>wait I gotta quit my app and launch the photo app
>wait I need to select the macro/main/telephoto/front sensor
>ok I need to tap again because it can't focus
>no stop moving I have HDR enabled
>wait nooo it's all blurry and grainy you're moving too fast
>it's doing the HDR processing in the background, I have to wait a few seconds to do a second pic

meanwhile in the real photography world
>aperture already set because you know what you're gonna shoot
>shutter to 1/1000
>iso at 100 because the sensor is not some cropped 1000000 mpx shit
>take 10 pics at once so you can select the perfect one
>they all end up crystal clear, all details retained

Don't be mad, son, instagram will save your ass by heavily compressing your jpeg.

The optics are already worse. And knowing xiaomeme, their postprocessing will be absolute trash.

Already beats most APS-C cameras + kit zooms

Attached: 1636185053144.png (480x437, 23.81K)

>chink shit

Attached: 1570982862951.jpg (680x651, 39.28K)

kek saving this pasta

1v1 me right now

Nice bait

Attached: 4zh9mv.png (999x1004, 189.03K)

>bait
you sure about that?

Attached: 1655075988434.png (1462x611, 267.57K)

100% bud