Do you miss skeuomorphism?

Do you miss skeuomorphism?

Attached: it_photo_187747.jpg (1515x1136, 581.59K)

No, it was fucking awful good riddance.

No, i miss my ex.

Attached: 1649877713059.png (714x575, 76.6K)

I do

Yes, but I was never a big fan of the iOS interface
Mac OS X had a consistently better interface

god no

anybody saying they liked it is doing so out of pure nostalgia

skeuomorphism can be done right, and it can also be done in a terrible way. Windows 7, and iOS did it best, but maybe I am bias.

Old GNOME 3 versions is a example of it done terribly it just looks bland, also it can be the opposite too bright and tacky, just look at Unix ricers at the time to know what I am talking about

The only good skeuomorphic UI is the Wii and Windows 7.

Attached: Wii.jpg (1920x1080, 197.24K)

This

>iOS
That was fucking awful.

No, it’s for smelly faggots. The game centre green baize always madd me feel itchy.

I liked iOS 6-, iOS 7+ looked tacky. They only just now kinda made it look decent with the new design in my opinion.

Now I think they are ruining it again with feature bloat, app draw is useless, I also hate how android has a app draw

This is flat design, retard.

Android looked better than iOS when they did that design but that was shit too.
Glad for the redesign. perfection was android 11.
Android 12, looks worse.

Attached: andy4.png (720x1280, 492.99K)

>app draw is useless
having 64gb is considered "low" these days. many people are buying 256 and 512gb phones. the reason app drawers exist is because people often download an app for one specific purpose, and they might use it twice a year. think a tax app, an app for a specific airline or train station, an app for a city that they visit once a year, etc.
having an app drawer contains those and gets them out of your way when you arent using them, which is most of the time. then your home screens have things you frequently use

Like you wouldn't believe.

Agreed honestly tempted to downgrade to Android 11 or 10 because 11 removed access to data folder

User error

then root yur phone?

It can look like shit, but bad skeuomorphism looks better than good flatshit and it's not even a contest.

Attached: 1579642554799.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

beautiful

Attached: KDE_Plasma_Desktop_4.9.png (1280x800, 922.85K)

Looks horrible, post some good examples at least