What's the distro that has all the trans and gay stuff in it? I wanna use that one because you guys don't like it

What's the distro that has all the trans and gay stuff in it? I wanna use that one because you guys don't like it.

Attached: peppers__by_bbtdgfan882_d7cfdaz-fullview.png (800x600, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unlocked.microsoft.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're thinking of void linux

what's about that paprika?
it seems like it was one of Gimp brushes, no?

Arch and Debian

Void

what parts of void have tranny shit?

I haven't even noticed

You're all confused. It's called Microsoft Windows 11, and you can get it here: unlocked.microsoft.com/

wtf this just regoogled my android

It's the ultimate pozzinator. The power of Microcock™, unlocked.

LFS

KEK

this

Debian is BLM pozzed. Same with Void.

Any other claim is simply a meme/psyop.

>gays
Arch Linux
>trans
Riced window manager

OSX.

>What's the distro that has all the trans and gay stuff in it?
What does this even fucking mean to begin with? If a distro does not officially endorse faggotry/trannies/whatnot, it should be of no consequence to you to begin with. Shouldn't you be focused on doing work with Linux instead of political posturing.

If you want distros that abstain from prideshit here:
>Arch Linux
>Artix Linux
>Slackware
>Devuan
>other shit im probably forgetting

If you want pozzedshit

>Debian
>Void
>Windows 10 (no AME)

why is OP always a fucking faggot

ToleranUX is the world's first operating system kernel by FEMINISTS, for FEMINISTS. Women and gay men with internalised misogyny/homophobia who are here to concern troll and sealion are not welcome.

Attached: 1f4.jpg (715x664, 47.71K)

See:
Windows is the most pozzed OS in existence. Microsoft is the most tech company in the world (pic very much related). MacOS and Apple are a close second, with Google and Android being a close third. Nothing else quite compares to these three gigantic buckets of pozzed semen. Thanks for playing.

Attached: MicroCockPeople.png (1641x925, 2.23M)

Excuse the poorly executed rebuttal, but I am 100% correct in my assertions, and any arguments to the contrary are form semen gobbling glowniggers.

Attached: MicroCockPrideSwag.png (2501x1404, 2.89M)

>protect what nature gave us
>chop your wiener off