Why do I want to get one of these Any Forums? I've been a happy windows user for my whole life, no issues...

Why do I want to get one of these Any Forums? I've been a happy windows user for my whole life, no issues, built my rigs. Now in my mid 30's why is it that I can't kick this urge to make one of these my next computer? Is it perhaps the simplicity or the fact that it's something new? Is this my mid life crisis?

bonus points if you can avoid using the words gay and/or fag.

Attached: 2022-07-07 19_54_31-M1 Mac mini review_ The Mac with the best ever bang for your buck _ Macworld - B.png (1032x682, 998.28K)

Just buy it, the reason why you want it is because you've grown up and are no longer an underage faggot. Apple Linux is the final red pill, add Microsoft apps onto it and you'll ascend

t. Also a 30 yr m1 Mac user

Those things suck. I'm going to be honest, the only thing that appeals to me about macs is when they can put it into a good form factor for what you get, for example those big 27" 5k monitors. Picture's clear and crisp, and most of my time spent on it is programming, so I don't mind so much the other tradeoffs that come with using this thing.

I don't even need two monitors, that's always a plus.

post pic of your pc with this thread open to prove that youre not in an indian sweatshop

Attached: shill.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

do it. small form factor, low power, quiet/silent. m1 is legendary. also t. also a 30 yr m1 Mac user

There's no reason to buy a M1 Mac Mini, it's like a MacBook air but without 5 of the 6 things that make it an amazing machine.
Get the air or a windows machine

Get back to losing to Ukraine dumb vatnik

I have one getting shipped as I write this, it looks neat and I want to run it off my solar /battery setup.

Look up its total power consumption, it's fucking black magic.

I have the studio for work and it looks like two of these stacked ontop of each other lol

But i wouldnt use a laptop I just use my PC on my TV ackschually. the form factor, quietness, and looks can still be beneficial outside of a laptop.

I bought one only because one of my employees whos a graphics artist demanded one. otherwise I would have gotten a hackintosh or osx86 if I had the time to set it up.

i would buy the studio before this.

As you get older you start to realize that you don't need to be part of the LmAo Pc MasTerRaCe group because it's actually made up of some combo that includes:

- Kiddies that are way too insecure to critically think and want to fit in
- Fake turboautists who would put their mother on Linux because it's "better"
- Poor people

I'm FAANG and those groups literally have almost 0% representation among actual high level software engineers. People gravitate towards the tech that suits their needs, and no one is judged for prioritizing aesthetics and build quality over paper specs / configurability.

Attached: wallhaven-643386.jpg (2560x1440, 632.09K)

I'm the opposite. At this point in my life, I want a server room, with direct displayport and USB-c connections wired through my walls to my main office area for a completely silent operation. I'm literally planning on ripping out some of the wall, applying new drywall to those areas, and then maybe having a company come over and do the paint job for all of the rooms. My only worry is displayport becoming obsolete, but I'm hearing 2.0 is capable of 8K 120hz, or so I think I should be okay, but just to be safe I'll have at least 6 going to the office and a few to the TV room.

this is what separates me from you, OP. you are a faggot, I'm a real man with testosterone and ambition which women like. you've given up and become a faggot homo.

Attached: corelets.jpg (915x678, 177.67K)

I've been dipping my toe into Apples ecosystem with the appletv. It sure is nice to just get to the business of consuming.I'm guessing its similar to the mini and if all you do browse the web and program then go for it.

>1 (one) HDMI port
What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 1520556971991.png (600x331, 421.92K)

the only reason you need one is that there is if you are trying to develop for iphone. i have one specifically for that. i usually just remote desktop into my windows pc or server for any important work

wrong board currynigger

Attached: 1642018543616.jpg (643x960, 237.93K)

It's dependent on TB4 providing additional capabilities but I agree, it's shit. Apple Silicon's IO is buggy and incomplete compared to what you can get right now on x86. This is why doing stuff like allowing only 1 display output, Apple can get away with it only because of the audience they serve

I keep a linux laptop for whatever, and a mini tower with Winblows for games, but I got a Mac Mini and a Macbook for work and the ecosystem is a huge quality of life upgrade.

Good morning!