You are now looking at the notch. The perfect microcosm of what Steve Jobs "did" for apple...

You are now looking at the notch. The perfect microcosm of what Steve Jobs "did" for apple. Whenever I hear people say "what did Jobs actually do?" I tell them the notch wouldn't have existed Especially not on the laptop. They would have found another way.

Seriously was this such a hard engineering problem to overcome? Why do I feel like other manufacturers were able to fit a 1080p camera into a thin bezel?

Attached: macbook-pro-2021-notch-feature.jpg (1600x900, 48.8K)

A lot of people say it's not the Y axis that's the issue, it's the Z axis, the thickness. iPhones are a lot thicker than the screen on a macbook. Maybe if they start doing oled displays they'll be able to make it work.

i can't wait for multi-cam setups on laptops.

>massive notch
>bezels still thicker than on a Dell XPS

based CIA analyst

I'm sure Steve would've hated the notch. But he was also gay, so who cares?

What do you think the Any Forums stands for?

Jobs had autistic fits with little things like this, but most stuff he let slide after the Apple 2 disaster.

Are there any curved gaming monitors with a notch?

The point of the notch isn't to facilitate a front camera, it's to be different. That's literally it.

In a few years we'll have Windows laptops on the market with notches and OEM bloatware designed to make Windows usable with a notch.

But Steve Jobs died before any of this notch shit hit. This is Tim Cuck's fault.

bill Any Forumsates

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1643907334450.webm (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Any Forumsuro.

I still don't get how can people be ok with that kind of shit on a laptop

Any Forumsoyim

Attached: 1630439520574.jpg (359x335, 8.45K)

its ok because it only intrudes onto the menu bar on macos, and it automatically shoves things out of its way so nothing gets hidden
it does fuck with fullscreen games that happen to have important ui elements there but i don't play games anymore

no notch on my m1. cope baggie

iniggers arent people

Attached: 1644501604301.jpg (640x600, 71.08K)

You're right. He may have been a pussy ass faggot bitch but he wouldn't have accepted the notch.

shut the fuck up

Attached: 126-39c9b979-55d3-456a-a2f6-74848b0f1b37.png (1920x1080, 939.45K)

use TopNotch to OLED-blackout the topbar (or use a dark background w/transparency)
and you can't see it