Fiverr Red Flags

What are some buyer/seller red flags? I'll start.
>gig mentions a specific programming language, buyer asks for a batch script
>"Don't worry, I'm pretty tech savvy"
>"Don't worry about the budget"
>middle-eastern-sounding name
>pajeet-sounding name
>Russian-sounding name but not from Russia
>thick eyebrows in profile picture
>sends screenshot with a visible Warcraft 3 icon

Attached: fiverr.png (880x666, 279.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/87n7j2.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Either have some code that needs some tweaking or dont ask for anything special and dont expect much.
The sellers might be pajeets but to them youre customer#1000 and they want to get your money and get you out of the way.

Surprisingly I haven't had any bad experiences working for niggle clients.

Okay so i made an order in fiverr right
I want to turn a json into an html list
Anyways its a 27mb json and he could only do 500 rows. I didnt accept it i said i wanted to do the entire thing. The guy said okay but ill need a backend and thatll cost me extra. I said no sorry. He said maybe hell split the json and what i thought. I said i thought ideally id like the backend but ill take the split json. Now he extended the deadline 10 days. So its that a good thing or a bad thing?

Breh wtf that would take like 5 minutes to code

i usually try to send flowers or gardening related stuff to people i hire on fiverr is that weird

whats wrong with the last one

Well i think like a day or two probably. Which is why i dont know if he extended 10 days cause i pissed him off lol

Bro, I'm bored. Give me a link to the json.

Really? Thank you
files.catbox.moe/87n7j2.zip

So let me make sure I understand the task. This json basically describes the complete contents of a directory, including all it's subdirectories and their files and whatnot. You just want an html list that has each item contain the full path to a file/directory described in that json?

I'd like it as is but have it do the entire json. So far it can only do 500 rows.
Well there's some other stuff that'd he nice but that'd be the most important thing at the moment.
Oh also the checkboxes are a little bit off.

the saga goes on

>could only do 500 rows
kek
it would take me 10 min to write a perl one-liner but I really need to sleep

I don't man.
I also got off something from github to turn the JSON into a file tree in java swing and it also froze...

could you explain your use case?

I'd do it but it will be way funnier to see the __27MB JSON__ grow into a full on Any Forums meme.

It is so close to the edge of retardation that I can't tell if it is an attempt to create a meme or genuine stupidity.

Attached: index.png (255x197, 5.33K)

Well first I thought I'd debloat chromium by deleting some stuff from it. Then I thought well id want to have a to do list on which files to delete, maybe put it online and have other people be able to checkmark it. Make it red when you checkmark it to make it more visible.
So I tried to look for a markup editor that could do that and I found none. So I went off to do this thing. Now I'm thinking well maybe this thing could be useful in itself if it doesn't exist.

bump interested to know how retarded this rabbit hole goes

The reason it only does 500 rows was because whoever wrote that knew it would choke on anything more than that. The guy who wrote this is an absolute imbecile and there's no fixing that code. You would have to rewrite the entire thing. I suspect the guy has no idea how to deal with it considering he said that ne needs a backend for this which is just retarded because browsers can deal with 30MB json files just fine in 2022.

Gabrielle looks like she has nice tits.

If someone called Pewdiepie asks you to pretend to like Hitler... probably charge more.