Kde vs Gnome

Which one to choose for a better UI/UX guys? Also, suggest a theme.

>inb4 le sovlfull meme, i'm not into that crappy retro feel meme

Attached: tumblr_be2affb5cb8dc2c1f31e0cc4d140d836_d6ad3453_1280.png (1280x720, 528.08K)

Windows 11

I already have a Windows machine. Now i want a better UI/UX for Linux.

Windows 11 with WSL

Attached: 1643203848731.jpg (460x500, 63.25K)

>GayDE
>Gaynome
No thanks.

I'm a first time user of Linux bare metal

I have it on my Windows machine and wsl itself has nothing to do with Linux UX/UI

i3

>I have it on my Windows machine and wsl itself has nothing to do with Linux UX/UI
Meant for:

gnome has the better ux no contest

We have KDE vs GNOME threads all day every day, and have done for years. Fuck off and lurk moar.

Windows 11 with WSLg

Attached: 1648085112524.png (1149x884, 860.49K)

??

LXQT

Then fuck off from the KDE vs Gnome thread. Fuck off now if you don't like them. I didn't even know what KDE and Gnome meant a week ago before a friend convinced me to install Ubuntu.

i3

Attached: 0_iWt9h21vxAttN7u1.jpg (1200x675, 133.94K)

Use KDE if you don't care too much about FOSS (some Qt modules are not FOSS, and KDE is built on Qt)

Use GNOME if you do care. Both have customization options and themes

KDE if you like having a really powerful GUI but don't mind wasting your time on debugging segfaults
GNOME if you want a more polished desktop experience at the expense of having less features
>as a kdefag

I found a lot of different types of UIs for I3. Are there a lot of variations of the same theme?

>Segfaults
What? I've been on KDE for two years, what are you doing that causes SEGFAULTs?

>Use KDE if you don't care too much about FOSS (some Qt modules are not FOSS, and KDE is built on Qt)
I don't really care that much. Or, to be precise i do but i value quality even more.

>KDE if you like having a really powerful GUI but don't mind wasting your time on debugging segfaults
Actually i do mind. I don't want to waste my time with that. I want a usable OS with a pleasing UI that contrasts a bit from my Windows 11 one but i want something i can work in.

Gnome is more polished and consistent looking.
Just use a sane distro like debian and don't fall for muh updates meme

I use KDE personally but I've used GNOME in the past and I don't get the autistic gang wars. Both are fairly high quality and honestly I'd just pick either and run with it

I use Ubuntu and it's my first time using Linux (i used to work with WSL on Win10 and Win11 and i used to deploy code to Ubuntu based VPSes but that doesn't count)

KDE for customisability.
GNOME for the devs' opinions on efficiency.

Shill me a theme

Ubuntu LTS is fine as well.
Distros that change versions every year or less are memes (including rolling releases)