Keeps dying when I sleep edition
>Wikis
dmpdoc.neocities.org/
web.archive.org/web/20220330105340/https://rentry.org/dmpdoc
rentry.org/dmprockandroll/
mu-sic-production.fandom.com/wiki/Any Forumssic_Production_Wiki

----------

>Any Forums makes a fifth album
Theme: Love songs (not necessarily romantic, can also be bro)
Title: "My only bugs are the butterflies in my stomach"
Artist: Whatever you choose for your track, and "Anonymous" for the songs without an artist name.
Cover art: desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/g/image/1653/00/1653001709325.png
Submission deadline: Midnight between the 13th and the 14th of August (UTC)
Upload the file somewhere and post the link here.
If possible use a lossless format and upload to a file-sharing service, not to a music site like SoundCloud or Vocaroo.
IMPORTANT: Include the title of the song in the post. Don't rely on us reading it from the filename or tags.
IMPORTANT: Songs that contain anything against YouTube's policies won't be oploaded on YT (but will still be added to the album)

>Where can I hear the previous albums?
rentry.org/dmpalbums

Previous thread:

Attached: 1656863637263.png (1920x1080, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQMBQeFmJIk
youtube.com/watch?v=DTEKT5c4-To
voca.ro/1f68ssyOmwlN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To a certain extent, "the ear" can be developed, just like any other skill.

Attached: pomf.png (641x512, 25.72K)

Repost from prod..
can anyone help me with recreating couple of these sounds?

youtube.com/watch?v=qQMBQeFmJIk [Open]
7:54 lead and that sound in the backround, like some kind of a high fq drone
18:35 that main sound which is always on same pitch
28:37 that fx sound

also, this lowpass synth with which he plays chords here. he uses it in other tracks also, i really need this one to figure out my own track with that. i have nexus, serum, massive, absynth, reaktor, spire and still for the life of me i cant figure this one out- please guys help me
its on 2:33
youtube.com/watch?v=DTEKT5c4-To [Open]

I dont think so

Sleep.

do songs get blocked from albums for being too bad? maybe ill submit something but im not sure if im good or not so wont bother if theres a chance it wont be good enough.

They don't

Is this a new cope like "music theory will destroy your musical talent"

>Didn't make OP
>Look at it
>It's my track cover
Man, this helps me out of my sour mood, cause my sister is taking away her Yamaha GDX 660 to college with her. FUCK, I liked the hammer action feel for it. Is hammer action that good (I'm still a beginner pianist), or should I just buy the DX7 just to complete the meme

Wait a fucking minute, I see some of these as 250/350. Sister payed a thousand for it. What the fuck is wrong with her.

Attached: file.png (1743x1396, 589.36K)

Bump I want to make a sad song for no-piano

bump for trackers are a waste of time

>anti trucker
Go post on /moo/ about it normie

>he doesn't like to eat shit
Go post on /seekay/ about it normie

Shout out Reaper chads

Attached: 1636070118634.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

probably bough it brand new. $1k.. probably over paid for it but not really surprising.

I am working on a piece for the album. This is what I got so far: voca.ro/1f68ssyOmwlN

I am having a hard time capturing that "romantic" vibe lol. I think my chords are alright but idk about the melody. Also I am thinking of ditching the drums. thoughts? i am new at this lol.

Bumb

im gonna blame /dmp/ for bringing over /egg/
this whole general was a mistake that flooded board with wintoddler tourists that culminated in complete brain dead retards in /egg/ that dont even record music and just gearfagging. what's next? a dawless jamming technologies general?

When the fuck was /egg/ made? I thought /dmp/ could at least exist on Any Forums since DAWs are software and trackers have history with the demoscene. I don't know why electric guitars would be on here other then the fact that Any Forums is a complete shithole. Maybe jannies should do something to fix Any Forums, or better yet just make a music creation board like how /ic/ is for visual art.

I got this and I have no idea what to do with it.

Attached: 23242333434.jpg (689x571, 75.46K)

What do you mean? It seems like a basic MIDI controller. What DAW do you use?

That's the thing user, this was an impulse purchase because I like dungeon synth.
I've been fucking around LMMS but I have no idea what I'm doing.