Get into rank 1 cs school in US

>get into rank 1 cs school in US
>start smoking weed everyday after high school and barely pass first year in uni
>keep smoking weed and wallow in depression since uni class are hard af, and my genius peers are all getting internships at good tech companies like google and facebook, while I get no callbacks
>get suspended for 2 years after sophomore year cuz of severe cheating
>spend those 2 years off doing min wage jobs and started doing harder drugs
>return to uni and barely pass junior year
>withdraw at the end of 1st semester senior year cuz classes are too hard so I gave up (saved all my hardest required cs classes for last). Also still doing hard drugs a lot
>go to rehab for a year cuz i kinda became addicted to meth
>return to uni after, and attempt senior year again
>finally graduate cuz I actually put in effort and stayed (mostly) clean off drugs
>a guy I met during my time in rehab (turns out to be hiring manager for a bay area tech company) reaches out to me around graduation, asks if I need a job (software engineer)
>ofc i respond yeah and he refers me and my application skips the initial resume screening. thank god cuz my resume is complete shit (no experience, just a buncha school projects on it).
> grind leetcode full time for 2 weeks, then pass all the interviews since 5/6 questions I'd seen before
> get the offer, low 6 figure base salary, but seems pretty good for someone with coming from no experience

I did it bros, I fucked up my life but eventually turned it around! I'll probably take this offer and start in a few weeks. Any tips on how to succeed on the job?

Attached: pepe-smile.gif (97x100, 4.48K)

I am proud of you.

>Any tips on how to succeed on the job?
troon out and get job security because you can pull the trannycard if they try to fire you when you inevitably fuck up

Already better than the dumb hobbyists infesting this board. Nice.

>all you need for a 6 figure job is a connection and to grind retarded puzzles
If life is really this easy why is it so hard?

Great job, user. Stay sober; it's hard to get where you are now, and easy as fuck to lose it all

Attached: 1653316979733.gif (400x203, 1.99M)

thank you i will start doing hard drugs tonight

Because you have to play the social game which requires far more energy than fulfilling the technicalities. It's an exhausting performance but it's got me where i am today making more money than i thought possible

Never understood the appeal of DUDE LMAO WEED. Just makes me super paranoid.

its addictive and many people lack sufficient self control. those who are addicted take on a crab bucket mentality and inflict the source of their suffering on others via peer pressure.

but... but... men are supposed to give up and fail like women and become bitter like women.. nooooooo.. this is racist and sexist.

Attached: whitneycummings.jpg (750x994, 117.24K)

WALLED DOT COM

I am proud for you user.

>Any tips on how to succeed on the job?
Consistency. You're in pack of people going out for a hunt, primal tribal rules apply. You guys need to trust each other more than you look out for personal gain. Personal gain applies, but tribal rules apply first.

Congrats my man, I was similar spot. I was continually failing in education between the years of 16-25, and very depressed over it, which is when I finally graduated with a bare minimum pass. Now I'm working at bank doing DevOps earning more money then I thought I ever would.

We're all gonna make it brahs

Attached: chad-reflection.jpg (853x1000, 118.12K)

I’m proud of you user.

Proud of you user, drop the drugs though, they are not good for you, lift weights and so bjj instead.

proof that all it takes to make it is being born in the US of A
any european would need to be in the top 1% of programmers after years of experience and an amazing academic background to earn what this drug addicted faggot is making only by virtue of the fact that he is a citizen of the great satan

Attached: 1645227234256.jpg (449x478, 44.72K)

Based yuropoor checking yank privilege

He went to a top school as well.

>its addictive
no man it's like totally unaddictive it comes from the earth man it's dope man
I had a friend who refused to acknowledge weed was addictive when smoking it literally every day, I told him "go clean for a week then" multiple times and I don't think he ever lasted two days
and he became like our OP, trying harder drugs. and if he didn't have money for weed he'd smoke fucking nutmeg to get high.
wonder where he is now

Doing God's work mate. Keep it up.

Attached: God's Rambo.jpg (2000x1500, 263.72K)