Hey Any Forums, I'm switching to an iPad!

Hey Any Forums, I'm switching to an iPad!

I'm a Frontend Engineer and I set the goal of migrating to an iPad, I've been wanting this for a long time and I bought an iPad a few months ago for that!

The reasons are varied, I'm a small person, and a tablet with 11 inches of screen makes everything much more practical and portable for me! Apart from that, unlike my Macbook, if the keyboard or screen is damaged, maintenance or replacement for a new one is much cheaper.

I have to say that as a programmer I didn't have any difficulties due to my level of knowledge using it in my day-to-day, both in personal “Freelance” projects and in large projects that I work on. There are several tools that help with this and I have to highlight CodeSandbox, which has a native application for the system and that works extremely well! I can develop a FullStack project directly on my iPad, “version” the project and even work in a team simultaneously with a colleague on the Web or on his computer with his favorite editor, it doesn't matter, the freedom is huge!

Today I look for other people who are interested in using their Smartphone or Tablet instead of a computer, which, in case you didn't know, is possible on both Android and Apple iOS systems.

If you are one of those people, please add me and DM me! Also, leave a like, comment and share, so that this post reaches more people!

I intend to share more about it, it's what I've been doing on other social networks and that's why I'm developing my personal blog/portfolio entirely on my iPad, so I can share my experience and give tips.

My next step after the full migration is to create a complete app and launch it on the app stores to show that you can do anything with a device like iPad!

I'm available to answer questions too!

Attached: 7B89511D-2B19-429A-9FDD-61D1A3C67D8C.jpg (828x783, 260.63K)

this is not your personal blog

Why would you chose this place for advertising?
Not enough offensive post's on your site because il guarantee more if you leave any clues.

kms urself

>frontend engineer

>Frontend Engineer
lol you're just a css nigger

I like the design of that thing because all the heat generating parts are on the "screen" itself, so I can just lie down with the thing on me and not get burned

Shut up, nigger.

Join us on android. With emacs on termux and a bluetooth keyboard, I'm the coolest kid when i visit starbucks

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-225230.png (768x599, 62K)

Go back. Now.

>Engineer
lmao. literal fisher price operating system that can do jack shit.

yu have to pay $100 a year just to use the shitty terminal app

i was going to say 'shit bait, too obvious' but everyone here fell for it, so nevermind.

wrong board currynigger

Attached: 1636403658663.jpg (643x960, 237.91K)

>Frontend Engineer
Faggot

Can you dock an iPad and attach monitors and wired ethernet to it?

Kill yourself faggot

>Frontend Engineer

Attached: 5b3.jpg (600x684, 59.3K)

> Frontend
> Engineer

kys apple shill

M1 solved the heat issue already