So this is back on stock.. anyone checked this device out yet?

shop.flipperzero.one/

Attached: fz.jpg (1184x756, 70.04K)

Attached: 2756584.jpg (1280x960, 81.17K)

I got it
Put my NFC and RFID work tags on it.
Works pretty fucking sweet.

Can someone give an example of an enterprise use of this? Not just gimmicky hobby shit

>open source neopets
>$170
for what purpose

I don't like dolphins.

Unless you're doing physical pen tests professionally it's pretty much for gimmicky hobby shit.

I'm a brainlet, what is this for exactly?

Explain the gimmicky hobby shit I can do with it.

>costs more than a knockoff HackRF from china
>less functionality
>worse interface
you could pimp out a chink hackrf with a real RF chain with real amplifiers and get infinitely more capability for less money

cant wait to get my 170$ tamagotchi

read and emulate RFID cards/NFC(badges and passcards)
transmit and recieve low frequency radio signals (garage door openers)
IF remote control emulator (TV)
it also has GPIO to wire right into shit

yeah, it's expensive for what it is but I guess you pay extra for the fucking dolphin

All of that sounds pretty useful but the Tamagotchi aspect just sounds like it'd get annoying, especially since I already have something like that for fitness. Does something like this exist without it? HackRF doesn't look like the same thing.

Are you a glownigger for the FCC?

given that the software is all OS there's probably already a de-dolphin-fied verison out there

Yeah, guess I could just make it myself. Might grab one, seems handy, but if it's gonna scream at me for not using it every day then that'll get annoying quick.

What the hell, that is neat as fuck

Thanks op, just got one for my boyfriend's birthday. He just got his degree in cyber security so hopefully he will have some fun with it.

Attached: 1648833620046.gif (300x168, 828.71K)

at least it's not pure skiddie shit like that wifi scanner with UI made of shift-JIS emojis

post ballsack or gtfo

This shilling thread is not even subtle

Attached: 1657231550639.gif (329x246, 49.5K)