Hey Any Forumstards consoomers. What is the most powerfull gpu my 500w psu can handle in current year...

Hey Any Forumstards consoomers. What is the most powerfull gpu my 500w psu can handle in current year? Preferably AMD since i am a loonix tranny but I could probably handle me some nvidia.

Attached: xlarge_20210316130951_sapphire_gpro_e9260_8gb_32269_00_21g.jpg (400x302, 25.43K)

500w of what? pure ass? tell us the 12v amps.

Depends on your CPU and if you're using additional power cables instead of just the PCI-E slot.

depends on how much power your CPU and the rest of your system leaves available, but a 200-watt GPU would be pretty safe. Assuming you have an actually good 500W PSU that's rating is honest, not some $20 piece of chink shit.

Probably an RX 6600

Don't know, it's being three years since I bought and I am kinda too lazy to open the case to check the specs.
I am using additional power cables yes. My cpu is a ryzen 2600, not overclocked.
>Probably an RX 6600
Probably yeah, or the 6650 if its worth the cost bump.

Nvidia GeForce 7800 GT

I already have 2009 model so this would be a downgrade.

>2005
Are you fucking senile?

3060ti assuming your psu is delivering reliable power

if it's some shitty no name psu it probably isn't

I remember that I researched the damn thing a lot and it cost around 120$ gold rating and all that thingmajaz. It better deliver reliable power.

What is the brand name/model?

Alliance at3d

So I moved my lazy ass and checked
Antec EAG PRO 550w, I even remembered the wattage wrong.

Then yea 3060ti would be a good fit

That depends on your CPU too. Probably 6600 XT. The 6700/6750 XT is much less efficient because it's clocked so high.
>but I could probably handle me some nvidia
I wouldn't risk it. Their drivers are reportedly still dogshit.

You sure about 3060ti? Nvidia recommends at least a 600w psu and manufacturers go as high as 750w.
My cpu is a ryzen 2600 not overclocked. I don't think it should matter that match.

The 3060 Ti pulls a maximum of 200w. You would be absolutley fine unless the rest of your system somehow exceeds 350w..which would be extremely unlikely. You'd have to be running a 12900k or something.

>My cpu is a ryzen 2600 not overclocked
Then you could get away with a 6700 XT even if you push both the CPU and GPU at the same time, but you're not going to see peak performance in games unless you upgrade the CPU too.
>I don't think it should matter that match
The newest Intel chips use ridiculous amounts of power.

Attached: 122765.png (650x450, 46K)

>Don't know, it's being three years since I bought and I am kinda too lazy to open the case to check the specs.
Then you aren't getting a real answer.

check

Thanks for info, bros. Indispensable.