There are "people" who still use windows

>there are "people" who still use windows
>in 2022
>unironically / outside of exclusively for video games

I get that tech illiterate boomers exist but outside of that... why??
everything is harder in windows, the OS feels and looks like shit, every other alternative is better outside of BSD or some esoteric garbage like that. what's the point?

Attached: 1649559352684.gif (478x467, 101.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/microsoft/PowerToys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

N

yeah
imagine not using macos

Unironically. I look at people who do professional work and don't use a Mac like they're animals.

OP is a massive nigger faggot, he's using .gif like some kind of brain damaged caveman.

>reeeeeeeee why do people laugh at me and my leet os
Go back to your mom's basement, loser.

that's cool user

anyway should I upgrade to Windows 10?

>10
meant 11 my bad winbros

Only Windows 10 AME with this bad boy github.com/microsoft/PowerToys
Surpasses any fagOS and Loonix distro in existence

Attached: Thanks, but I'm still sticking with Windows 7.png (850x884, 828.16K)

You're a child.

stop shilling your shitty hacked iso

My Windows computer exists solely for video games. Can't remember when I last turned it on, maybe Saturday?

woah we got a real badass over here

>21H1 but without telemetry
You're just jealous, that you can't break from botnet, aren't you? ;)

Unironic question, but what do people do on linux? Literally every program is designed with Windows/MacOS in mind first and linux as an afterthought so they all run like shit and have next to zero support.

>everything is harder in windows,
I know this is bait but wtf are you even talking about. Dolphin is a complete joke of a file manager and you have to look up some bashshell scipting bullshit to run in a comand line anytime you want to open a program. Literally the best parts of linux UI is shit they copied from Windows and Mac.

I know you're probably a retarded zoomer but there's a reason Word Perfect and Lotus aren't around anymore.

>Unironic question, but what do people do on linux?
same shit you do on whatever OS you use

Need it for work. Also I make games for fun, linux and mac fags never download my stuff so fuck em.

>tech illiterate boomers exist

And they all use Apple shit now.

>Literally every program is designed with Windows/MacOS in mind
Except for the ones on Linux. Even after all these years, it still feels very much like a system by programmers, for programmers.

Meanwhile the standard Windows dev pipeline for your typical software job tries to force you into the "user-friendly" what's-a-computer Visual Studio dichotomy where you have this big green button to run your program and you don't know shit about what your framework is doing or its dependencies.

Most Linux lusers are poor, and just need a bootloader for their shitpoststation - which is one of the few things Linux is actually good at.