It just works

it just works

Attached: 158839-laptops-review-apple-macbook-pro-14-inch-review-image2-ribxgzs9jt.jpg (970x647, 118.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FwvZql6RToE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not from what I've seen on Rossmans channel

Same with this one.

Attached: 1650916787666.jpg (1200x770, 64.69K)

dildos "just work" too, doesn't mean that i'm gonna use them

>(((rossman)))

I can hold a 4 inch gape ASSHT

>Cinema 4D on an M2 MacBook Pro
>3D rendering on the only current-gen discrete GPU that doesn't have dedicated ray tracing hardware

Yeah, enjoy your slow renders, breh.

Attached: amd-lisa-su-says-wut.jpg (1280x720, 93.18K)

What is it?

You're right, coffee cups do just work. They hold liquids quite well.

Macbook Pro + XboX is the ultimate redpill
PCs are for work, consoles are for games, perfect balance

>not going full RISC with MBP+ Switch

i will never go back to CISC scum

I spent 4k on this thing, its comfy when i look at it and see the pictures of it while away from my mabook, when it comes to working on it, its pain and I just bootup and work on my chinkpad while movie plays in background on macbook.

I just don't like Nintendo, simple as
but I'm glad that I finally took the MBP+ pill when I needed a laptop last year, Windows just dropped the ball too hard

>I need a souped-up iPad to do work

>Not understanding x86 stopped being CISC a long time ago

ignorant monkey

Haven't used a single Linux distro that didn't have some incredibly basic yet irritating bug or problem.
Mac's fine when you get used to its UI stuff, and it doesn't have egregious bugs like Linux.

They're literally using iPhone CPUs on the latest macbooks. Though to be fair 90% of their braindead fanbase won't notice. Macbooks are for all intents and purposes shiny facebook machines.

Attached: 1643258571720.png (1920x1700, 3.43M)

oh its you again, filthy monkey
stay ass blasted

Attached: file.png (1433x724, 144.95K)

Man who would of thought that emulating and emulator might effect performance. You're kinda retarded.

90% of all useful software on the planet (not just video gays) are heavily optimized for x86 CPUs. There's this hilarious little thing where users are reporting FASTER performance running things through rosetta 2 than native ARM ports. SVE is supposed to fix that but there's rumours it won't be on aplol M2 chips.

Cor puss ration
Tech is fundamentally a product of instinct
Mass working products are untrustworthy by Linnaeus.

>he thinks I use Windows
think again, faggot

youtu.be/FwvZql6RToE