Python is beautiful

Python is beautiful.
Handling json is like speaking to humans
something that I cant because I am a fucking autistimcomo

yes it is
yes its true

sad af if reality

Attached: jpeg.png.gif.jpeg.gif.jpg.jpeg.png (768x608, 57.33K)

This is sad man. Dont they have maps and filters?

Yes, both

>if
>if
>if

this is what happens when you don't have monads. sad.

In Perl this is just
my $catalog = from_json get 'a.4cdn.org/g/catalog.json';

what the fuck is this spacing/indentation

why not
if int(y['locked']) == 1 or int(y['omitted_posts']) == 746:
continue
also
>bare except

>bl*cklist
uh, sweety? it's, like, 2022

> three if-clauses one inside another
user let me introduce to a wonderful keyword called "and"

>3 nested ifs
Just combine the conditions retard. But that's probably too much for a pythontard.

programming languages shouldn't be like speaking to humans

How the fuch would a monad help here are you fucking retarded? AND is the "design pattern" he is looking for and if the ifs were one after the other at the same level what you would want is a switch.

>bare except
YOU WILL CATCH THE BUGS

nigga
if you don't use at least "except Exception" then if your running a loop the KeyboardInterrupt (CTRL+C) error won't register unless u spam it
or even better
except Exception as e:
print(f"error occurred: {e}")[/code[

kys

Python code is really fucking ugly

That is how python read blocks of code / contexts.
Yes it is retarded.
Its a little easier to debug if you separate them.

What dog shit code is this and why are you declaring shitty variable names and terrible fucking try/except/pass, what the fuck is this dog shit?

This is why everybody hates python shitters. There is nothing beautiful about dealing with a fuckhuge data structure where every node is of a mystery type and needs to be casted manually. A reasonable person using a reasonable language would have whatever JSON library he's using map the JSON to a bunch of objects, which can then be used in a type-safe and null-safe way.
Also, your variable naming scheme is dogshit. Why would you name the variable that holds the contents of a thread "y" instead of "thread"?

>16 tabs
jesus learn to use a function

Look at all those indentations.. jeeeeesus a little extra ones and you will have Ttrump great wall!

I was testing it at work this week and somehow a list comprehension is significantly faster than using filter(). I haven't tested map() though