Windows is shit, Change my mind

Attached: 6m2oa2.png (577x415, 493.7K)

I agree.

Attached: 1653774963439.png (1062x1500, 703.82K)

Shit probably is like, good in the eyes of a fly or a maggot. Nobody likes Windows.

It is and macOS (formerly Mac OS X) is better

Attached: Screenshot_20220627-111758_Google.jpg (1079x973, 365.93K)

>shit is bad so use diarrhea shit instead
Designated

try linux, you'll soon appreciate windows.

>Shit is terrible, awful, no good and very bad indeed. Have you heard about piss? At least its st

everyone agrees, but the thing is, the only better mainstream desktop operating system is gnu/linux and people fear it because of stereotypes and le reddit by duck syndrome and because it has no marketing
so the humanity is stuck with microsoft's garbage system

but I have no desire to cut my dick off and pretend I'm a woman

sterile*

All software is inherently shit because perfectionism is a mental illness and detrimental

>you'll soon appreciate windows.
never, after using linux for a while i regret wasting my years on windows
kek

I use Arch, BTW

Have you even used GNU/Linux before?

It werks on my machine.

The only reason I was using Linux was the terminal and being too poor fag to buy a mac.

I installed windows again because anaconda was giving me problems after some updates. Final tests were coming and I didn't have time for that shit.

Long story short, their new terminal is comfy af, so I'm staying in windows for now.

Attached: 1652835396621.jpg (1024x1009, 67.1K)

Don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + mald seethe cope harder + ho mad + basic + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + any askers + repelled + get a life + ok + and? + cringe + touch grass + donowalled + not based + your a (insert stereotype) + not funny didn’t laugh + you “re” + grammar issues + go outside + get good + reported + ad hominem + GG! + ask deez + ez clap + straight cash + ratio agian + final ratio + problematic

Windows is objectively a poorly put-together piece of software, but perhaps because of the necessity of backwards compatibility, it can't really be anything else. I'd like to see the present state of Windows designated a 'legacy' version, and a completely newly-coded version going forward.

>backwards compatibility
no, that's not it
i have many programs and games that don't work on modern windows but run perfectly in wine

(You) just lost The Game

So are most people.
Play this card.

Normalfag here. Why is so hard to install anything on Linux?