Any cool IRC channels? I'm looking for something with other old school type nerds...

Any cool IRC channels? I'm looking for something with other old school type nerds, not something full of Any Forums schizos or anime pedos

Attached: 1642877102923.png (1080x1331, 635.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkrenaissance.github.io/darkfi/misc/ircd.html
darkrenaissance.github.io/darkfi/IDEOLOGY.html
ww1.warez.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'd rather install discord than talk with old people

Theyre all dead tim

It's all gone. Only mentally ill people use chatrooms nowadays.

mentally ill people are exactly what i need

I guess yeah. Matrix is full of trannies and various kinds of schizos. And don't even mention Discord

bitreich and darkfi p2p IRC
darkrenaissance.github.io/darkfi/misc/ircd.html

There must be some sort of activity that would act as a filter by itself. It must be boring and yet comfy. Like building model railroads back in the day. All we need then is to move such activity online and a healthy community would naturally grow. Give some autistic hobby ideas that would work online in virtual environment.

i guess warez channels would be your best bet. especially abandonware.

The quintessence of Any Forums's superficiality

No one who hangs out in a cool IRC channel would ever advertise it on Any Forums, the board for Any Forums schizos and anime pedos.

enjoy talking to trannies and consumers i guess. we don't want people like you on IRC anyway faggot.

>The quintessence of Any Forums's superficiality

Attached: 1655384475658.png (1087x1007, 324.98K)

>only proves the point further

>wanting to use IRC for nerd cred
pathetic

It's the perfect normie barrier in current year

No it isn't you fucking loser.

rizon has a channels like homescreen kings but its lot of pol overlap. elite-chat is big and non-pozzed, but mostly idlers. christian-chat-chalice sometimes has good chats.

>100 page communist manifesto
Yeah no thanks
darkrenaissance.github.io/darkfi/IDEOLOGY.html

You're not welcome here pol freak.

>warez
i googled this and the top domain was ww1.warez.com/ which i clicked,. am i fucked bros i bypassed the http warning