Pajeets now want to shove ads down consumers’ throats. Thoughts?

Pajeets now want to shove ads down consumers’ throats. Thoughts?

Attached: 1CF37588-B756-4D54-A9D0-E45F4FCF5095.jpg (1170x1577, 646.07K)

using this app/service is entirely optional. just don't use it

>android
maybe stop being poor

>startup
That tell you everything you need to know about this and how it'll end

>Pajeets now want to shove ads down consumers’ throats. Thoughts?
post a fucking link to the full story, street shitter. we're not doing your nigger work for you.

I have an iPhone. I don’t have to deal with this horse shit.

>I have an iPhone. I don’t have to deal with this horse shit.

Attached: 1652090016874.png (968x525, 533.65K)

This is a major privacy blunder
Anyone can identify you purely through the ads on your Lock Screen

Maybe not today, but you don’t get to decide if it happens tomorrow or not

Cope. Apple doesn't make customer data or any similar shit the product, they just sell hardware at a somewhat extra price

Amazon has been doing this forever, they used to sell phones for $100 under normal price under the condition that they shove ads onto your lock screen. I was a poorfag at one point and fell for it.

>Apple doesn't make customer data or any similar shit the product
Should we tell him, lads?

my next phone is gonna feature a custom rom i guess. when your service doesn't just werk and actively inconveniences the user through shit like this, even lazy faggots like me will get up and stop using your shit
why would they not collect your data and shit for extra profit though? there is literally no reason for them not to do so

until it's not

InMobi was founded in 2007 and Glance came out in 2019. The term "startup" is meaningless.

Google was/is also involved with PRISM as evidenced by your image. Just flash Lineage or something on your droid.

Ad pushers should be murdered.

Next DNS/Blockada/adaway

arent these things basically designed to suck your battery since it prevents your device from going into deep sleep.

LineageOS doesn't have this problem

It's android. Everything is optional.

Apple collects data just like Android. In fact, they collect more. You can't even install an app on iOS without providing your full name and street address.