Congratulations to Nate, the new acting CEO of Google LLC, a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc

Congratulations to Nate, the new acting CEO of Google LLC, a subsidiary of Alphabet Inc.

Attached: 1657205252323.jpg (1024x497, 29.77K)

what the actual fuck

Wow, seems like a cool guy

>Nathan Higga

> it's fucking real
aaaaaaaaaahahaha

Attached: 1629901614598.png (860x583, 35.67K)

Anyone else nate higgers?

Okay retards, click on the fucking link.
It's a joke and an indexing problem.
Same with bing and "American culture is centered around"

since birth.

>Okay retards, click on the fucking link.
>It's a joke and an indexing problem.
why do insufferable faggots such as yourself have to ruin things with your autism? yeah, we understand something isn't right. ENJOY IT, HIGGER.

Because last time you made a sitewide fuss about it with american culture and what happened? Nobody oustide this site even noticed while it lasted.
Good fucking job. At least do it better this time so that people will actually see it and believe it

ESL here, what is an acting CEO?

Actor plays a CEO in a movie

>Because last time you
>you
do i know you? because you sure as fuck don't know me, higger.

a higher level employee is given temporary ceo position until a replacement is found, or acting ceo is just simply filling in for the main ceo while they're on break, holiday, recovering from drug overdose etc.

>because you sure as fuck don't know me, higger.
Yea, I do. Want me to tell you your IP address?

Just look in a dictionary, you fucking retard

i reset ip address every hour or so automatically. i don't even know my own ip address unless i see it. dynamic ip addressing is a blessing and a curse.

Yeah right, I bet you I can tell you it

I am going to report your disgusting racist joke to 4channel. They will delete it. I am will also tell them that you should be banned from 4channel.

Whom do you think you are kidding with your sick joke? Do you think you are going to get away with it? Well, you are not.

Lmao, I bet the OP user is shaking in fear now

>click on the fucking link.
no

you can't, you will lose your jannie free job rights
cope, seethe, dilate, touch grace, have sex (you can't)

it doesn't matter if you did. i go through more ip addresses in a week than you've had hot meals in a year.

guys i don't know if this is real and i don't feel like checking

Attached: 1624662963243.jpg (435x458, 37.79K)

wow. nate is also ceo of amazon and kfc. nate higgers is very busy man.

Attached: 1653427481751.png (881x473, 28.36K)

It's 127.0.0.1

There are rumors that Fate Hags will become Appleā€™s CEO.

>redditors ruin another fun joke by running it into the ground

wrong. it's 192.168.0.1

Yill Kourself

about time too. mr. hags is a very respectable man that will secure apple's future as a less than 20% marketshare computer manufacturer.