Tech Bros, stop shilling for energy drinks and cola's on Any Forums...

Tech Bros, stop shilling for energy drinks and cola's on Any Forums. The only proving factors that truly wakes you up in energy drinks is caffeine and sugar.
If you need energy to wake you up or help you with your work flow just drink coffee or strong tea.

youtu.be/sUuap8dP_Nk (Energy drink is poison)
youtu.be/dBnniua6-oM (Sugar is poison)

Attached: image_proxy.jpg (550x550, 52.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TOpfFBE94Mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Halfway through and the guy is reeing that the vitamins do nothing. When do they get to the poison part?
People drink them because they taste good and they don't have coffee or don't feel like drinking coffee.

Vitamin is good, that guy is a jew for saying that but the rest is good. He gives you all the information and makes you realize it's poison

>Vitamin is good, that guy is a jew for saying that but the rest is good
Yes they're good, but they're largely unnecessary. If you don't have shit diet you should get most of the vitamins normally through food, except from Vitamin D if you live in areas with less sunshine throught the year.

take the piss pill
one teaspoon of piss hits way harder than any energy drink

I disagree. I've compared pure caffeine to sugar free energy drinks and the drinks provide a moderate better boost, mg for nflg when compared to caffeine alone

the problem is that more and more people are not getting enough vitamin from food since they eat like shit. If you drink energy drinks and cola every day, you probably have a shit diet in the first place and are not getting your daily recommended amount of nutriment from a good food diet

at this point, addiction is what's keeping you awake, not the caffeine or the sugar. Stopping this unhealthy habit will make you feel better and less depressive while also making you healthy enough not to rely on anything to wake you up

> areas with less sunshine
> basement

Currently working as a phone jockey. When I drink tea or coffee the way I drink pop I'm running to the bathroom way too often (strick conformance at work) so it's a no go for me. That being said I definitely like tea way better than energy drinks / pop. Keep fighting against the sugar jew OP

Attached: 1657207823569.jpg (429x242, 21.06K)

>GROSS: We’re going to get to that in a minute, but I actually had a question on my mind for you, as I sit here and am holding a can of Diet Coke in my hand that I’m going to crack open. I was wondering—Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Lauren Summers, Warren Buffett, John Carmack—all of these people drink Diet Coke. What do you think is going on with that?

>COWEN: I think they have habits of nervous energy and more energy than they know what to do with. There’s no series of challenges you can present to them that exhaust all of their nervous intellectual, mental energy, so it has to go somewhere. Some of them might twitch. Some of them just keep on working basically forever. But also, drinking Diet Coke is something you can do. You feel it’s not that bad for you. It probably is really bad for you, and the quantities just get racked up. I’ve seen this in many high achievers.

>What’s your hypothesis?

>GROSS: Yes, it’s a good question. Of course, many people in America drink Diet Coke, so I don’t exactly know what we’re selecting for, but that would be boring to just leave it there. I do wonder if this amazing molecule we discovered called caffeine is really good, and maybe these very high achievers are just slightly caffeinated all day long.

>There’s also something very not neurotic about getting too worried about, is aspartame good for you, bad for you. Regular Coke, Cherry Coke—just drink it and move on. There’s a sturdiness there, and maybe, in fact, it is really bad for you, and the people who manage to be very productive while consuming it are spectacularly good. It’s like deadlifting on Jupiter—there’s extra gravity. Yes, I think it’s an interesting question. I do wonder how much of what we assume when we think about talent—how much of it is innate versus just environmental?

>COWEN: I wonder if there isn’t some super-short time horizon about a lot of very successful people, that the task right before them has to seem so important that they’ll shove aside everything else in the world to maintain their level of energy, and as collateral damage, maybe some long-term planning gets shoved aside as well. It just seems so imperative to win this victory now.

Attached: 1583902715061.png (481x616, 605.04K)

based lad

youtu.be/TOpfFBE94Mk this video is really good

Attached: 20190426140219-warren-buffett.jpg (2000x1333, 252.98K)

Attached: ErP0b6MW4AQ380d.png (828x558, 189.29K)

Attached: zevia-cola-nutrition.jpg (1500x1500, 258.6K)

>and sugar.
I drinks sugar free.
>wakes you up
I drink them for acids, to digest pork better.

>the only proving factors that truly wakes you up
grasp the english language at a 3rd grade level before trying to persuade people

they're very bad for you but have exploded in popularity for a reason: they hit like fucking narcotics. A cocktail of 20+ never-consumed-by-humans chemicals, all potentiating each other. Basically research chemical stimulant blends - WAY different than just caffeine/sugar

If you want something that gives you energy, EXERCISE.
Being fat and dumb go hand in hand.
Being out of shape decreases your drive, your motivation, your focus.
Go out and run.
Do something.

Meditation can increase focus.
Most people are too distracted to focus.
They have constant anxiety, feel pressure of deadlines, always worrying.
Learn to be in the now.
Everything in your life will improve.
That includes everything you do, because you start to do everything with care and attention.
Meditate and increase your flow.
Stop sugar to decrease brain fog.
Visit Any Forums.

There are rarely any successful individuals who are fat. Ever noticed that?

If you have a job where you need to worry about not going to the bathroom too often, I would quit.

You never see a thin person drinking Diet Coke

We have a James Joyce here. Watch out.

Drink RC Cola. It’s for the straights.