Freetard logic lol

freetard logic lol

> Freedom issue: dependency on chromium via electron

github.com/nukeop/nuclear/issues/1299

Attached: file.png (600x448, 53.52K)

>freetard
>logic
Pick one.
Like all lefty movements, it's all based on emotions - logic never enters into it.

Free as in free speech, not free as in free beer

Typical autist. Refuses to engage with the argument and instead brings up irrelevant examples

>Where did you get this information?

>Common sense

Attached: file.png (631x658, 604.15K)

i find it amazing how you spent so much time making a picture just to demonstrate how you're a dumb fucking nigger. it's like it was made by a 5yo. when is the livestream of your suicide happening? please post a link to your discord.

I found it on the internet

If free software was a lefty movement, then everyone would be using the absurd “Commons Clause” by now

>I am more concerned that users will be running potentially non-free code when using your program. And developers being dependent on that non-free upstream code for the program to work.

can't believe there are actual people who talk like that

how many distros actually have these insane requirements

Rust
Chromium
Java
Electron
systemd
Linux

People are turning away from these projects, over growing instability

Webtards are idiots, what else is new.
Election tourist.

>the most popular things in the tech world, ever
>people are turning away from these projects

yeah right

>People are turning away from these projects, over growing instability
source: my ass, which is currently dispensing shit onto a street

they really think everyone will just bend over and do whatever they want for free don't they

they are. that doesn't mean there exist better alternatives, but they are.

Sometimes they're just better than the paid ones, specially when it's monopoly garbage.

> year 2040
> install 10 apps
> have 10 chromiums running concurrently

And? Are you poor or something? I don't understand why Electron makes pajeets seethe so much

With this mindset, you will be stuck with 90's or worse applications forever, if you keep saying "just buy better hardware to compensate for the general worsening".
We could either have applications that load fucking instantly and you can have literally hundreds of em running concurrently, or have applications that actually use the full power of your computer well to deliver insane features that wouln't be possible.
But you're paying to some retard have an easier job.

What's your issue with that?
>my side
>your side

It's not "worsening", Electron is an excellent framework for rapidly prototyping, developing, and delivering multiplatform applications. There is a reason it btfos all alternatives like qt, gtk, and other shit.

It's worsening in every way except developer time.

Electron is usually a sign that an application was developed by an idiot.

What if for example instead of burning CPU and memory time with running a web brower in a programming IDE, we used it to allow the IDE to run the code backwards during the debug?
The OpenMSX debugger can do that and it's fucking magic.