25 years later

... and still the best at what it does.
Let's take a second to appreciate it.

Attached: 1657200024790.png (744x395, 19.47K)

I've had Bing give me what I was searching for, on occasions when Google would keep failing.

Got what I wanted.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-07_09-24-56.png (862x465, 48.96K)

For me it's the other way around

I like it a lot, so much so that I give 0 shits about how much data they have about me. It's so much better than any other search engine that I just can't stop using it. The only downside about google is how much they filter the results which is bad in niche cases

bing straight up tell you they have removed indexes for some violation google lies , currently yandex gives the best accurate results without deleting anything

when i've started using ddg 5 years ago it was because of the privacy, now google is so fucking useless i am forced to use it

Nah yandex blows in comparison
It's just better for finding cracks

It's been useless for the past 2 years.

kek

Find segmentation fault and compare the results among different search engines.
Google us better.
>but I wanted to search about Hitler's dog :(

>I like it a lot, so much so that I give 0 shits about how much data they have about me.
unironically this is a healthier approach to privacy than most Any Forums users have

Did he really have a dog
lol, cute

You probably are

>he doesn't know blondi
How fucking uneducated are you

What does it do best?
Because using it to search things is like the first half page full of ads and the second half of the page a bunch of seo optimized junk and then all the other pages after that maybe had like half of a word related to your search so it falls apart quickly.
Oh and they keep constantly tweaking their shit so their algorithms keep you away from the shit our "betters" don't want us to see so if you want a site about some specific information good fucking luck because you'll just have Wikipedia and snopes jammed down your throat.

Attached: 2cf.gif (409x189, 1.88M)

>first half page full of ads
There are ads on the internet? Haven't seen one in over 10 years.
>and the second half of the page a bunch of seo optimized junk
That's the reason why they keep tweaking the algorithm btw. Because everyone tries to trick their way up the ranks. So you can thank them,

>2cf.gif
YOULL BE SHOT

Attached: KYMjak11.png (782x875, 134.07K)

Why?

kym autism

What the fuck is kym?