Best linux os?

You guys are my last hope here I go to reddit and they all just tell me to get windows 10 and tell me its great, bring up privacy concerns or the shitty ui or bloatware etc. And they all downvote you, even windows 7 you had to avoid certain "updates" and disable shit but windows 10 is even worse.
Windows 7 wont work on my new cpu and windows 10 is god awful, animated start menu? Square apps? Fuck that Im not spending the time fixing their shitty ui just to have privacy issues whenever you have an internet connection.

Whats the best os for gaming and VR, rn Im running oculus cv1 on windows 7, had to manually downgrade the software to avoid the facebook mandatory account bs on it, can I still make this headset work or is it bricked now unless I use windows 10? I just want to be able to play minecraft and vr honestly, factario maybe.

Attached: 1657043145335.jpg (768x1024, 69.74K)

go back

Listen, you're lucky I saw this thread before a bunch of insane shills reply to it. The distro you want is Xubuntu. It features XFCE and that's it. You can completely remove snap if you wish and just use it like Debian.
You're welcome.

>gaming
Just use Kubuntu, openSUSE Tumbleweed or Fedora KDE.
You need a distro where the kernel isn't terribly outdated. KDE will feel familiar coming from Windows. All of these distros fit the bill. If you pick openSUSE then YaST will also feel familiar compared to the Windows control panel.

Just don't use Arch, Gentoo or Debian. Or any freetard meme they will try to push.
Minecraft is Java so it's always been compatible with Linux. If you play Bedrock (you shouldn't, repent zoomer) you're fucked though. Otherwsie you'll be fine
Dunno about VR and Factorio

just use debian
btw
i just wish i could be that cat.
i wish an asian woman would lick my face on their own volition just because they love me
i want to be love by an asian woman
ooooooooooooooooohh i want a asian woman to kiss me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If thats a debian user ill be sure to stay away from that distro

That's a Linux user. We all have yellow fever.

Win10 ltsc for gaming. Arch/gentoo/slackware for programming depending on your power level.

debian with xfce

Attached: 1625023257378.jpg (768x605, 70.82K)

poor kitty

If you use linux and you don't have yellow fever, it means you are gay.
Asian woman are godly creature
I worship Asian woman
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want an asian wifeee

Attached: 1657189512026.jpg (1366x2048, 316.26K)

Based

Im gay and a tranny, I hate women and suck major dick, I think sucking up to women is faggier than sucking actual dick

Your Lord and Savior doesn't agree with you

Attached: unknown.png (589x625, 401.07K)

I hate george fentanyl
Im trying xubuntu, if anyone has better suggestions, feel free

debian

I do but im also an ephebophile
Love JK (joshi kousei)

>Ephebophilia is the primary sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19.(wikipedia search)
i guess that's legal in most countries, primarily in the EU.
I like 30 y/o~ asian woman. men in asia often don't seek 30 y/o woman because they are deemed rejected and too old in asia. i will marry all the old&rich asian woman who seeks foreign love

gentoo

rhel