Just connect 2 APIs bro

>just connect 2 APIs bro

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 229.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lindypress.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>just sell old books to incels bro

No, not you again. Please.

&
&&
||
;

> if statements

That guys an idiot
Maybe philosophy doesn't do anything for some people

Mr saggy forehead.

god i hate the shape of his head. why does it look like that?

Attached: 1596387004573.png (250x230, 59.8K)

because you touch yureself at night

I think the point was that it's not a huge horrible task to set up these things if you wanted to because a lot of the heavy lifting has been abstracted already.

Pretty good message to hammer into people.
A lot of the reason why people don't do anything with computers/tech is because they believe it will take more time, money, and effort than it really does.

Attached: 1657159639879.jpg (460x569, 59.11K)

>You only work at a conpany if you lack initiative. Otherwise, you can just do whatever you'd do in the company
>Just connect 2 APIs bro

Why would anyone take advice on tech jobs from someone who never worked in a tech company (any company for that matter), or had experience in any complex, non-hobby project that actually requires an organized team, or multiple teams, to work on?

Sure, connect 2 APIs and live off of 10 bucks a month of "passive income" LMAO. Advertising your project (thus, spending money on it beforehand) is not required, people will just magically find your service bro.

>just get a new ISP bro

I'm already behind 7 APIs

Isn't his whole channel an advertisement for his service though? And you don't really require a team or multiple teams to set up an online store.

seethe code monkey future is simple your bloated abomination wont keep you employed

Rich coming from a guy that never worked a day in his life, dropped out of university and is living off of his dads money and donations from fans

Why would anyone hire luke who cant even make a website about books when they could hire a jeet that knows way more than him?

I'm 99% certain this guy is a latent homo
he ran away from the city life and converted to christianity to subdue his gay urges

Attached: 1646872892319 (1).png (460x460, 258.49K)

It was based as fuck he did it at the end I dont know if he published the code. But I remember some code monkey on YouTube seething claiming he wouldnt do it for 10000 dollars. Muh you need shopping cart and login and muh idem number ...Based luke destroying bloat one api at the time.

Attached: anBn.jpg (731x550, 64.85K)

Yeah advertisement for his patreon. But notice how he doesn't try to convince people to live off donations because that would make him look like a scumbag.

I don't hate luke, I hate these anons posting about him. But these last videos are being so shitty, I bet he never went to a poor country. He's so blind by his life bubble.

trust fund script kiddie

Absolute flamer who can't accept himself, so he larps as a luddite and lives in a forest but still uses #tech so he can post shitty memes and remind everybody about how he isn’t gay.

Last video was about making money by fixing boomers computers
Yeah if you were a teen dude

He is starting to master tech money maker guru scam course tutorial video content. The trick is to not make anything that actually works or is useful, the goal is to create a guru persona to sell air or advice/guides/crypto ponzi schemes. In a few years he will probably be selling some spiritual christian educational content DVDs or something similar on biblebased.xyz. All he needs is some pepe and wojak pictures to sell le based bible teachings to lonely autists who fall for this shit.

He did it? Are you sure? Where is the url?

I am pretty sure he doesn't have a patreon and only accepts donations in fake internet money.
I would love to live off donations btw.
Good for him if that is the case. Thats what every homosexual should do.

you really think no one would hire him.Dude has a website and can manage any linux basically.Thats enough to get at least entry tech job anywhere.He wouldnt be alfa code monkey but he could find a tech job if he wanted to.

Luke is that you?

lindypress.net/

Give me a link to one of his scripts and ill tell you if its good enough for system admin even

>10 bucks a month of "passive income"
Passive income does sound fun, though. Right now all my side projects are just open source shit that don't really have a way to monetize.
No idea who this guy is anyways, though.