Using discord for years

>using discord for years
>one day, for no reason at all, they decide to not let me use it anymore until I give them my phone number

How is this allowed?

Attached: discordsupport.png (590x226, 23.71K)

>uses proprietary spyware to message people
ngmi, switch to matrix

just make a new account retard

It won't let you make a new account without you giving your phone number

Yeah but now I have to get into contact with all my friends and join all the servers again.
That's what I'm gonna end up doing but it's still a pain.

>use proprietary shitware
>get cucked
like pottery

privacy is dead, use onlinesim ru

>using discord
There's your mistake

if you really need to use discord, contact and tell support you don't have a number

just get a sim card retard

Tell them you're a transitioning third-worlder who doesnt have a cell phone because the bottom surgery cost you all your money

Damn I wish I thought of that first, but I already called them a bunch of antisemitic slurs that I probably can't walk back on now.

Been using discord since it came out and never had to do this. You did something retarded or spammed like a bot and got flagged.

>account locked
>start cussing out the CS rep that's paid $7/hour to answer your mails
>why won't they unlock my account

Just use juicysms or something. Pay with crypto. You probably want to set up TOTP 2fa with Aegis or something if you're going that route, though.

lmao do groomers really

>How is this allowed?
The government let corporations do whatever they wanted as long as the economy kept growing, now we're paying the price of letting literal evil human beings amass too much power and wealth.
For fucks sake, they're all fucking pedophiles who are literally telling you how to live from their 500k leather couch on their 5 million mansion with private guards, how the hell will they ever know how the fuck the plebs live?

Okay you got me, I was joking. I had a perfectly civil conversation and the customer support guy was actually a fairly cool dude, but I've already made it clear that I just didn't want to give them my phone number so I can't play that card now, though I wish I did.

I had Discord open in my PC browser and phone (mobile data), restarted my phone to check something and then I opened discord on the phone again, only to be met by a "suspicious activity please insert phone number" screen. My bet is that seeing the login on 2 different IPs triggered it, but I've always had them open on both PC and Phone at the same time with no problems so I'm not sure what was different this time. See if you can reproduce it if you're feeling lucky.

>beg to get cucked
>finally get cucked
>complain
do normalfags really?

>I had Discord open in my PC browser and phone (mobile data), restarted my phone to check something and then I opened discord on the phone again, only to be met by a "suspicious activity please insert phone number" screen. My bet is that seeing the login on 2 different IPs triggered it, but I've always had them open on both PC and Phone at the same time with no problems so I'm not sure what was different this time. See if you can reproduce it if you're feeling lucky.
Uh huh, sure that's what triggered it. Just fuck off already and delete this thread. You clearly did something fucking stupid and now you're pretending to be a victim on Any Forums to get pity points. Kill yourself.

just use google voice

>How is a service I don't own, or pay for, allowed to do something I don't like?