Why is it so hard to get to the Moon?

Attached: 1644034030718.png (750x750, 731.85K)

Hard to land on cheese.

(((gravity)))

Is flat earth still a thing? Or did people realize all the big advocates were just in it to shill their merch and it died down?

some people still believe it, it'll probably never go away completely

Because making a set to fake it on camera without being caught is a lot of work.

HANG YOURSELF

Most flatearthers pivoted to QAnon a couple years back.

freemason

how can the earth be round if my shoes are flat?
another fact you can add to the image

/pol is still infested with them. I'd say it's 2/3 trolls and 1/3 Bible belters&creationists, mostly burger fags

I'm a Bible-belting creationist, and that the Earth is a sphere is an easily-proven, undeniable fact.

I've literally never seen evidence that the Earth is round, even in the Bible it is never described as spherical. If you fly in a plane to get to another country, do you see yourself flying in a circle? No, you fly straight...

>I've literally never seen evidence that the Earth is round
that's because you haven't looked or don't understand what you're reading
>If you fly in a plane to get to another country, do you see yourself flying in a circle? No, you fly straight...
earth is very big, planes fly very close to the surface

Attached: 29bIDhh.jpg (697x853, 83.8K)

if there's one thing i've learned talking to flat earther's, it's that nothing is undeniable
you can deny anything if you're fine with simply not rationalising your decision

Is it possible that people who legitimately believe in things like flat earth theory have extensive brain damage from extremely high levels of corn syrup consumption?

Attached: 2017-05-29-iss-today-un-peacekeepers-day-banner.jpg (1200x512, 168.66K)

Yes I know a man who unironically believes in flat earth theory, specifically the variant of the madness where the earth is a flat circular island on an even larger planet made of ice. He chugs sodas, and has breath so bad you can smell him coming.

while i doubt many religious people believe the earth is flat, most flat earth stuff i've seen is also very religious, it's like they really just want us and the earth to be the special centre-of-the-universe thing they've been 'promised'
shit gets weird pretty fast if you dig into it, i did for a bit but it's a mind-melting waste of time

US Moon landing was a hoax.

Attached: 1636871376099.jpg (766x1200, 128K)

I know you're trolling but I'm bored.
1) it's not *that* hard to get to the moon. Once you've mastered to leave Earth's orbit you simply need to aim and sync your propulsion to the moon's orbit. It's a matter of simple math.
2) What's actually hard is to safely land on it. It involves very careful on-the-fly calculations and an excellent pilot (or a very advanced AI). This is why the Chinese missions succeeded and the Indian mission failed.

as unbelievable as it is, i haven't seen anything that shows that it can't have happened