Seething neckbeards on Any Forums can't compete

seething neckbeards on Any Forums can't compete

Attached: Dubai: Meet the genius who became the world's youngest computer programmer aged 6.png (868x785, 267.69K)

What does it mean to become a programmer?

const greeter(name) => console.log("Hello" + name)

greeter(user)

when will he redeem his merge?

>youngest programmer

Around this time, I was learning intro games programming in BASIC. I know a lot of other people with similar life stories. How do they figure this kid was the youngest?

Not hating on him. Always cool to see new people pick up the hobby and I hope India makes a billion more juat like him. I'm just questioning the metric?

Me too. Perhaps he is the youngest programmer working for some company.

>World Government Summit

Attached: zczM0LO.png (218x210, 19.02K)

so, what did he program?

there is no metric, it's just an article and they have to try to make it interesting. which is not very easy if you have to talk about an autistic pajeet writing code

another armed shooter in the making.

Yeah that's cool and all, but does he dream in code?

did he program a clock? How about a toilet

if it said "the youngest programmer ever", you might have a point, but this kid could very well be the world's youngest programmer at the current moment. of course, he won't hold that record for long, but the claim technically isn't false.

My friend was writing bash scripts around his age.

I was able to draw a snowman in Sinclair BASIC when I was 5, am I a genius too?

WTF HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO IT?
HE'S BROWN TOO WTF I THOUGHT THEY WERE RETARDED

Attached: 1628655823568.jpg (495x362, 25.55K)

const greeter = (name) => {
console.log(`Hello ${name}`);
}

I had to fix it, lmfao.

I was learning C++ while shitting in diapers. You are nothing. I also dream in code.

>I also dream in code.

That shit just gave me flashbacks.

I'm wondering what that kid is doing now. Probs song FAANG cuck desu.

>I'm wondering what that kid is doing now. Probs song FAANG cuck desu.
I think he got a PhD and works at Apple doing some ML/AI/data science shit.

Damn, probs to him. Mans doing good.

He may be really intelligent, but his brain is still underdeveloped and his programming skills will never catch up to someone older than him let alone a senior programmer with 20 years of experience.
These sort of things are just a fade to prop up a more intelligent than normal kid, but these kind of people usually never accomplish anything in their whole lives because they were told that they're so great that they never develop humility or a sense of duty to accomplish something since everything ion their whole life comes really easy up until a point where the baggage makes them just fail miserably.

hello

why the fuck am i so slow
i'm still struggling to learn the basics at 20

Attached: 1634409455996.jpg (720x618, 27.15K)