Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rust-lang/rust/labels/I-unsound
bun.sh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Zig literally means shit in arabic

you have no chance to survive make your time

What do you think "v0.1.0" means?

Why do you think Rust exists?
It's 2022, writing in memory unsafe languages are basically asking for it, enjoy getting pwned

spread those buns

github.com/rust-lang/rust/labels/I-unsound

still better than regular segfaults

lmaooo

the only reason to pick memory unsafe languages for brand new projects is to give hackers something to hack

regular segfaults in zig give you a full stack trace to the exact point it happened, given you managed to dodge every other safety check that is enabled by default, unlike in unsafe rust where you either have safe or C mode. maybe you should educate yourself before posting

Name of said project?

zig isn't memory unsafe. array out of bounds are caught in safe builds, just like in rust.

bun

Is Bun transphobic?

bun.sh/

>needs WSL on Windows
dropped.

>regular segfaults in zig give you a full stack trace to the exact point it happened
and also full access to your machine to attacker, great language you got there kiddo
Rust unsoundness problems are much harder to hit

>array out of bounds are caught in safe builds
are you retarded, those are not only memory unsafe problems

unexploited segfaults just give a stacktrace. exploited segfaults give control of your computer to a hacker.

The unsound issues in Rust's issues list are generally not exploitable issues or affecting huge swaths of Rust applications.
Every newbie in a memory unsafe language using it for something real writes an exploitable vulnerability many times by accident. That doesn't happen in Rust or any other memory safe language.

Thanks. It looks great and seems to perform well.
I'll keep an eye on it.

>play a game made in zig
>get to final boss
>last hit to finish him off
>game segfaults
>get stack trace as a consolation prize
mfw

Attached: OilyDesertedDragon-max-1mb.gif (320x180, 794.22K)

I'm so happy that zig people actually managed to produce something useful while rust cunts still have fuck all to show for themselves
>but look at those trivial command line utilities we rewrote in rooooooost!
lol

Zig protects against remote attacks that exploit out of bounds access and other memory unsafe problems. "Unsafe" zig is actually safer than rust. But bun is also partically written in C++ so the security issues could come from the C++ code.

rust also works the same way when you get unexpected input

joke's on you rust just won't compile sop there won't be a rust game