The eternal debate. What do you prefer and why?

The eternal debate. What do you prefer and why?

Attached: dark dilation.jpg (865x242, 140.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T3ElIvNBYj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dark mode, because my eyes cannot tolerate looking at a white screen for hours on end. this is 1990s itoddler/pc gui driven bullshit. remember ms-dos? what colour was that screen? was it bright burning white? no. people used to decades of black screens (like myself) can't stand looking at a monitor that burns your fucking eyeballs.

Have you tried to use light theme for prolonged time? I switched after many years of darkness this Spring and noticed less eyestrain.

light mode, because I not braindead who doesn't know to adjust brightness

>remember ms-dos? what colour was that screen? was it bright burning white?
that was because it was better for CRTs not because it's better for eyes
learn to adjust brightness you retard

Light theme in bright rooms, dark theme in dark rooms, adjust brightness for comfort
then go outside and touch grass

this

Attached: dilate.jpg (865x242, 126.26K)

youtu.be/T3ElIvNBYj0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31.2K)

i have. it's a bit nicer on the eyes but they still feel strained after awhile. something like dark greys, blacks, dark blues.. they look nice to me.
>learn to adjust brightness you retard
then i have to play the retard game of adjusting brightness when i have to watch videos or look at pictures like it's the 1980s again. no thanks. this way all text and reading is in dark mode and screen remains normal for everything else.

>then i have to play the retard game of adjusting brightness
no, you don't have to change brightness unless you are outdoors or in pitch black room once you put it on reasonable level (usually in 50-70%)
enjoy deteriorating eyesight

I use Nord theme everywhere
>but blue light is bad for you!
don't care lol

Attached: 960.jpg (680x879, 67.37K)

>enjoy deteriorating eyesight
I've had vision problems all my life, and it's genetic. i wear glasses, can't see shit without them, and i'm using a widescreen HD television (43 inch in size) as a computer monitor and im sitting directly in front of it, around 25 inches away.

dark mode, lit room
only ever turn off the lights when it's dark is when I'm watching a movie
stop sitting in darkness you disgusting fucking basement dwellers

no

You will care with age and it will be impossible to turn back time.

Based mortality reminder

Not even mortality. When somewhere around 30-35 years old your eyes a starting to go bad it is not pleasant. But maybe there will be implants soon. Only for rich people.

CURRENT DEVS LOVE TO DILATE SO I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM

Non crazy expensive eink screens when?

I wear glasses that are painted black on the inside.
Like a true sigma male, I grind on sense alone.

is there any scientific basis on dark themes ruining your eyes or are you speaking out of your ass

Light mode with low brightness, I don't enjoy when I have to turn everything dark or it'll just fuck with me. There's nothing more annoying than opening some image and it's suddenly white. Also white on black is harder for me to read after a while.