Why would anybody settle for an inferior product because of the marketing?

Why would anybody settle for an inferior product because of the marketing?

Attached: pr.jpg (280x280, 4.6K)

Because of the marketing.

people are dumb panicky animals and its easy to manipulate them

people prefer what they're familiar with
give them a blind test of 20 different sodas and they have a good chance of picking some generic as their favourite
take off the blindfold so they can see the pepsi branding and they'll pick that one over the rest every single time

>pr.jpg

Superiority is subjective

iphones are overpriced and locked down and lack customization but they're way snappier than my phone with Lineage, they almost feel like something from the future even compared to flagship Samsung stuff

Can say the same about ipads and android tablets, I have yet to find one that's actually comparable in terms of feel (my Galaxy Tab was surely cheaper but fuck, it shows)

I have the time and patience and knowledge to customize my shit to properly fit my tastes but I can get why people wouldn't go down my route, and I can even understand people that simply prefer the look and feel and logic of apple operating systems

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1643510444414.gif (500x491, 354.95K)

based

just got an iphone yesterday for the first time and holy shit it's like hell compared to android.
had to use zoom settings in safari to get a decent amout of content on the screen, despite it's fuckhuge resolution.
the only other decent browser is edge. there is no newpipe alternative easily installable, all the apps, and I mean all of them are inferior to the android versions but yes, everything feels smooth and the privacy settings are better.

Yeah that's why I left iOS years ago.
At some point there was a very alive jailbreak scene with plenty of pirate content and unofficial clients and patches and tweaks and shit, but it's been dead for quite some time and it's a pain in the ass to live within the boundaris of whatever apple wants

If you aren't a normie, it's hell

maced

>the privacy settings are better.
lmao having privacy xploit at all times doesn't mean much, apple is a joke in security

The average american has extensive brain damage from all the corn syrup they drink like water. Not even joking for internet points to be honest senpai. 90% of them probably don't even know what RAM is.

Attached: 1636733026749.png (720x1440, 124.85K)

The scary part is even if you're aware about the dangers of corn syrup it's still hard to avoid. This poison is everywhere because of how exponentially cheap it is to honey.

Attached: HFCStruths1.jpg (800x419, 98.7K)

I've had the opposite experience. iOS always feels sluggish. The animations are smooth but they only really serve to take up time and get in the way most of the time. Don't even get me started on scrolling. It just feels right on Android but iOS it feels like I'm scrolling through jelly.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>IF ONLY THEY DRANK 1KG OF REAL SUGAR DAILY THEY WOULDNT GET FAT AND DIABETES
>ITS MUH AYCHEFSEEESSSSSSSSS
take your meds schizo

It’s not marketing it’s because the hardware is objectively better than any of the alternatives

Sugar is bad for you as well, that's why I brought up honey. You know the thing that people tend to use very little of due to how much sweeter it is compared to even table sugar AND as a huge bonus scores low on the GI?

Attached: file-20180215-124918-11hatj3.png (754x450, 112.94K)

>people prefer what they're familiar with
After nearly 30 years of using Microsoft operating systems, and about 10 years with Linux (concurrent with Windows), I bought an M1 MacBook last year because I can't ignore the passive cooling. I've added some third party software to fill in a couple of gaps, but it's now more functional than any version of Windows or Linux that I've used.

Also, I've done blind taste tests and I can identify my preferred soda brand based on flavour. But comparing operating systems goes a lot further than soda flavour preferences.

btw if anyone is wondering why an SD 845 phone is being compared to an A13 iPhone in it's because the latter had a very debilitating performance throttling problem especially after apple sent an update to """"""""""fix"""""""""" the mediocre 3-4 hour OST battery life. Outside of synthetic benchmarks users complained of web pages taking forever to load and game FPS tanking heavily after only a few minutes.

It'll be interesting to see if the 2022 SE suffers from a similar problem.

Attached: Untitled999999999999999999999999999999.png (854x938, 96.45K)

>no ports on laptops
>mac book air doesn't even have fans
>they refuse to repair stuff just because
>soldered ssd and ram
>everything is locked down
Objectively better? Maybe if you don't know how to chose.

Appealed to their vanity

Only on the high end models. All of their base model stuff suffers from really bad throttling like the se 2020.