Got my CS degree

got my CS degree
now what
btw i didnt do any networking, side projects, and internships while in college

Attached: stare.jpg (600x468, 31.78K)

>didnt do any networking, side projects, and internships
do americans really

Attached: 2olr1a36.jpg (1240x1753, 1.32M)

its over buddy

Help desk tier 1

> i didnt do any networking, side projects, and internships while in college
does mc donalds sound appealing to you?

Attached: Datei_000.jpg (400x400, 53.96K)

You fucked up

>btw i didnt do any networking, side projects, and internships while in college
pick up that spatula

i fucking love pepes and wojaks

I got my cs degree 2 years ago, did not do networking nor side projects, but i did work part time for almost a year
I barely managed to find a job after half a year of searching
Your situation is managable, you should probably try to get an internship now this summer

>I got my cs degree 2 years ago, did not do networking nor side projects
can you explain this short sighted way way of thinking? do people really enroll in college without a plan of how they're going to make the most out of their education? Internships are genuinely one of the best parts about college (that make it worthwhile today), why would you not try to actively pursue them?

not him but i went to college to get wasted af and smash college girls wasnt rly thinking about getting a job

you aren't getting poontang if you're posting on Any Forums, let alone the Any Forums board.

>Internships are genuinely one of the best parts about college (that make it worthwhile today), why would you not try to actively pursue them?
Not OP, but in my case, every internship would require moving to an entirely different town, which is not something that's worth it to do for like a couple of months.

Meant to quote
Fuck me.

You accept that your only option is to find a job in bumfuck nowhere, as that's all you have a chance at.

Kiss ass for 3 years and then put in your two weeks to return to your home state. You now have experience and can find jobs.

>didnt do any networking, side projects, and internships while in college
wtf did you do then?

probably sexed college girls

I told you i worked, so thats kind of an internship, at least in yurop
I hate people, especially stem students who network, theyre shallow and opportunistic relations

im majoring in IT and learning Java on the side but minus not doing any internships (I plan to next summer), I may very well end up the same as you. I want to think I'll still be fine due to the area I live in offering plenty of IT and java dev jobs, but a lot can change by the time I graduate

>what now
paying denbt time, fren

Start building that GitHub, son. It's your only hope.

lick finger

if you're not actually in to the subject matter cs was a mistake.
they taught you fundamentals of how computers work, its up to you to make computers do something.

What side projects are you even supposed to do? What do CS people mean with that?
I've never had a need for a program so niche that I would've had to program it myself. Windows pajeets will make programs for literally everything you could ever need. Do you just take any popular program and make a worse barebones version of it?

Attached: 1655383600919.png (256x192, 8K)

>What side projects are you even supposed to do? What do CS people mean with that?
shit that you're interested in? why go into this career if you're not gonna utilize your abilities outside of wagie work? I've participated in several game jams and made software that people use and all of that is not only fun to me, but great resume-bait.