What are the benefits of using this?

What are the benefits of using this?

Attached: firefox.png (1200x630, 109.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/fork-maintainers/iceraven-browser
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f7777772e62726f6d6974652e6f72672f616e64726f69642d69636f6e2d313932783139322e706e67.png (72x72, 3.28K)

Nothing.
Use LibreWolf instead.

It's not chromium based

yes

no

not chrome/chromium
extensions

>not chrome/chromium extensions
retard

contrarian points

helps me get in bed with your mom

Firefox uses Gecko, and it there is a large extension ecosystem surrounding the browser.

no u
explain

Which you can't install on mobile, cause they put a whitelist in it

theres no other choice

Android:Extensions, it's better than Kiwi

Windows :Nah, uses more RAM, Edge better

github.com/fork-maintainers/iceraven-browser

nigga just install them manually. holy shit this is a technology board.

nigga you can't do that on mobile, about:config is disabled, extension signatures enforced & all extensions have to be whitelisted by mozilla

>just install them manually
he doesn't know

The fuck are you talking about? It's Limus based.

>4me
no forced updates, no software_reporter_tool.exe spy scanner disk trasher, gpu acceleration not broken for older cards, scrolling feels much faster on very old machines, adblocker on android

ublock Origin is the king of the adblockers and it performs best on Furfox.

Is just me or FF drain more battery than bromite?

Firefox is horribly optimized compared to chromium

NTA but one of the dev or nightly branches lets you install whatever you want, compatibility isn't guaranteed

making sure the world wide web with W3C standards will continue to exist and not be a google dictated container for running proprietary remotely loaded software.

It's not Chromium-based. Literally it. Chromium and Electron is cancer and will forever ruin software. It will forever kill any progression in software and HCI. Even zoomers prefer Firefox once they find out about it, unfortunately though, it's run by scummy tards.