Will there ever be a distro that "just werks" like macOS?

Will there ever be a distro that "just werks" like macOS?
It feels so far off in the future that I'm tempted to just make the jump to macOS and be done with it.

Attached: 1653562938024.jpg (212x249, 5.34K)

Just go for macos

How would you know that MacOS "just werkz" if you didn't use MacOS already you retarded faggot?

There is none currently. Fedora workstation is trying to get there but then you have to use GNOME.

Arch Linux has just werked for me since I've been using it.
I'm starting to think that you fags who call it buggy are just lying.

If there was a distro made to accommodate custom hardware, maybe, but Mac can't even handle that. Installing Mac on a fresh MacBook took me 4 hours which I finally was able to solve by installing in Spanish for god knows whyj

>trying to get there
>GNOME.
that's literally the opposite of trying to get there

>Installing Mac on a fresh MacBook took me 4 hours
do freetards really?

There's nothing else that resembles macOS the way GNOME does, though GNOME only takes the bad things from it. Still if you install Fedora it even does the dumb thing where instead of having you create an account through the installer, it has this macOS like setup after the system is already installed. They are trying to mimic that shit

>They are trying to mimic that shit
and tha;ts a giid thgiung!

no
fpbp

spbp

soon brother

Attached: 1*TBquy0OXy6N1abVScXDNEw.jpg (696x510, 49.33K)

But MacOS doesn't just werk, I have to install Homebrew and hack permissions there.

>a distro that "just werks" like macOS
ChromeOS
/thread

>>a distro
>ChromeOS
based retard

same here Ive been usin arch for about a year now and it never broke I guess people are just retarded but pretend to be smart by posting on an ultimate tranny board

Attached: b98f50937dce48d2f17ad05ea09eacd2.png (473x473, 280.25K)

Me too, it all of the "hobby" distros like Gentoo, Arch and Slackware really been just set it and forget it

Pop!_OS just works, but with macOS I had some problems too

??? Nigga what are you talking about? Deleting everything and re installing mac is literally just 2 reboots and clicking on like 5 buttons.

Attached: applenigger mod thread violates only rule in the sticky.jpg (840x904, 438.42K)

Ubuntu. It had an app store long before windows and it was aways good at finding drivers.