I'm much happier since I took the Apple-pill, no constant broken drivers, no broken wireless...

I'm much happier since I took the Apple-pill, no constant broken drivers, no broken wireless, no daily broken conf files, no broken x.org, no system to maintain, it's a real pleasure to work on these machines, got mine in 2021 and never had a single issue.

Adults that aren't on the spectrum uses Mac, I've met dozens of highly qualified engineers (clients I've worked for), I'm talking people working on satellites, adaptive optics, silicon wafer production, aeronautics, every single one of them are on an Apple computer, and they don't waste their precious time bitching on their distro shitting itself after running apt-get upgrade.

The Macfag pill is the ultimate pill, take it early in your career, or suffer miserably.

Attached: 1636386579371.jpg (250x250, 5.56K)

Linux just werks for me, sorry you got filtered

>le ebin filtered maymay
>not a bug wont fix dont care closed
and this is why after 30 years, loonix is still unusable unfixed broken garbage

Non-white thread. Go back to buying chicken at walmart with your foodstamps

F

Real pros use their company's $3k macbook pro and shell into their company-provided linux VM for builds

I sometimes wonder what hardware people on Any Forums actually run. The last time I had "constant broken drivers" in Linux was probably 2011? WiFi drivers were pretty hit-or-miss back then.

nice to see apple is paying retards to advertise on Any Forums to other retards

>professional Unix environment that Just Works
>curryjeetOS

>Homo uses Apple.
Shocking stuff.

everything just werks on my endeavour os xfce machine. cope harder

t.

Attached: 1632503948159.png (640x853, 841.59K)

Autists, troons, script kiddies and neets use linux
Manchildren and pajeets use windows
Rockstars of society use mac

Simple stuff

last time I had them was 2019, but that was for a very specific wireless card driver

if you are working you dont get to decide what os/laptop you use, you have to go with company policy
what you use in your private life doesnt affect who you talk to

nice larp though

and yet every developer I know who owns a mac is constantly complaining about how hard it is to install things and get the libraries they need to build projects. Whereas on linux I pretty much never have problems with that, since all software is designed to build on ubuntu. And I've never had a driver issue on the laptop I use for work.

sounds like a soibrew problem
I've never had trouble installing anything on my mac, or obtaining libraries for various projects

Installed linux on 4 separate physical machines and two virtual machines. Ubuntu, Debian, Arch and Antergos. Always worked. Maybe you are just a retard

Now try Windows where you have to add everything to path, use 100 -L and -I arguments if you use libraries, and if the libraries are not pre built, there will always be thousands of errors when compiling with mingw.

I honestly have no idea how you people manage to break your linux OS Im a fucking brainlet and not even I managed to break my OS. I guess its just (You) problem

Attached: 1653871219327.png (650x800, 130.49K)

Obvious bait thread to make freefags seethe but I have never had to fix any broken shit on my machine that wasn't fixable within 5 minutes and even that was unusual. They all work, all of them, Windows, BSD, Mac, Linux, Solaris, Haiku, etc. ALL of these OSes work

The only less stable thing are the updates and even that is just a pacman problem. Happened to me once, was updating a laptop with no battery and when I got up, my hand got stuck in the charger cable and I pulled it out accidentally. I couldn't get the system to work after that. But when using apt, or windows, it never got bricked because of that. I think that's because they use some special locks or something

I usually update my system once a week and it literally never broke even gaming is better on linux while my Anomaly install broke with every new windows update it never even crashed on my linux build.

Like I said, I don't think it's a linux thing, because it never happened with apt. I think it is a pacman thing. But that was a while ago, it is entirely possible that this is fixed now as well

NIGGER