4 years off grid, ama

4 years off grid, ama

Attached: 20220617_072334.jpg (4000x3000, 2.93M)

wtf is that thing

>off the grid
>posts on Any Forums

okay bud whatever you wanna believe

How did you post this image here?

Inverter
>What is statlink
>Being off grid means living like a cave man
Take your meds. It's 2022.

Are you happy with your state of existence or would you prefer to live in an actual dwelling instead of a trailer?

Tesla Starlink

I just bought a house and we're waiting on the closing. It'll be off grid as well. I'm very happy about that. But I've always been fairly happy.

Show us your mancave user

I'm packing to move but ok 1 second, it's a disaster. I need to take a piss anyway. We finally saved enough money to buy a real house.

Attached: 20220707_011309.jpg (3000x2387, 2.43M)

Christ Almighty user, have some self respect
clean that shit up

>still connected to the grid just living off solar
>hehe yeah EAT IT nu world

You don't understand what it means to live off the grid user. You're just living out of your parents old RV

Where the fuck do you sleep in theree

I'm packing bro. Things get messy. I still have like a week of going through shit. All is this was either under the RV or in the storage compartments.

Attached: 20220707_011804.jpg (4000x3000, 3.6M)

In the bed with my wife

I wish, there's was way nicer then mine. I had to buy this with my own money. Not everyone gets handouts bro.
Forgot pic

Attached: 20220707_011907.jpg (2145x3000, 1.27M)

Do you produce your own food?

Yes we have a garden and a composting toilet. It's normally way cleaner in here, I'm just packing my stuff and getting ready to move. Sold the shed etc. Giving the RV away to some homeless people. It still runs. I'm just sick of living in it. I didn't plant anything this year because we were planning on buying a real house. I paid 500 large for a house with money we saved up. Gotta wait until August for the closing to take place. I've never seen anyone react like they did.

Story
>Went to find the perfect house
>For sale by owner sign out front
>Called number to look at it, they wanted 1.5 for it
>They show up, we went through the walkthrough
>What's the lowest you'll take?
>750
>All I have is 500, would you take that as a down payment?
>Had someone else offer 300, they got back to me and asked if I had that kind of money up front
>Yes cash in hand, well in a suitcase
>I show up they have a money machine to test and count it with a lawyer
>Filled out the paperwork with a 3rd party lady, she was super nice
>I'm now a homeowner!
His face when all the money checked out just went white. It was actually amazing.
>Why don't you put this in a bank or escrow?
>I wanted a house not whatever escrow is
>How the hell did you raise so much cash?
>Working my butt off and not buying stupid shit. Living in an RV by a river.
I still have to pay the taxes on it, I have that in a drawer.

how do you make money?

Bro I live in a camper too. You aren't "living off grid" You're a filthy dirty peasant.

Attached: 1657158598853.jpg (114x125, 2.46K)

What inspired you to move off grid? Was it some event that happened in your life, or was it a feeling that built up over time?

>I still have to pay the taxes on it
If you are paying taxes you are still on the grid, dumbass.

How many dead bodies do you have buried beneath your cabin?

Attached: Mindstorm_2022.png (379x426, 321.92K)

This isn't what living off the grid means, it's just being a poor, retarded hoarder

Lots of ways. I developed a bad Android game. I mean it really sucks. People play it though. I rebuild batteries for other off gridders. I'll get them from golf courses and the like, usually dead, I'll fix them up and sell them. I'll scrape the plates, put fresh cardboard between them, add battery acid and distilled water, charge them up and sell the ones I can. I do lawn care, shovel snow, plow, janitorial, I'll patch roofs, unclog drains for people if said issue doesn't require a license. If it's anything more than my snake can handle I'll give them a few phone numbers to certified professionals. I'll paint houses and clean garbage etc. I'll clean rich peoples houses. Anything nobody else wants to do that generates income. I was homeless and decided to do something about it. Got an RV and cleaned myself up. Got my diabetes under control, needed a fridge for the medicine. Needed power for said fridge. Scraped and clawed my way out. Rescued a woman from her abusive parents.
>I ain't got much to offer but you're welcome in my home.
We fell in love and got married. You're only poor if you let yourself be poor.

SeeI was homeless with no way to get out until I decided to do something about it.

More just an accumulation of stuff over time and I'm too busy to throw some of it away.