ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 96CA2797-0AEC-48BF-9F62-C965B0038634.jpg (3264x3100, 955.62K)

How is protecting kids from the harmful psychological effects of the internet a "moral panic"? Which degenerate website did you grab that headline from?

>one in five teens say instagram makes them feel worse
>one in three teens say it makes them feel better
>net good
without actually arguing whether social media is good or bad, the conclusion from that data is misleading and leads to the opposite of what they're advocating

Attached: 1645371964939.png (480x362, 182.88K)

Welcome to "every study published with any bill attached"
If you ever see a study with a bill, you can be safe in knowing that the data doesn't support whatever the bill says.

Kids should not have access to the internet until the age of 21

Nuke silicon valley

The Internet should not be regulated in any capacity.

China has no problem enforcing internet restrictions on kids. They can't even play Genshin Impact for more than 2 hours because their account gets locked.

I first thought this would end up being good, then I realized they would all end up migrating over to 4channel.

This shit is just being pushed on the heels of the scotus rulings to ensure children have no escape from their parents' will and have nothing to do all day but read the bible. It's part of the plan to turn the country into a theocracy.

This seems like the most logical solution.

why stop at teens?
social media as well as a whole should be banned

I don't care what excuse we need to keep children offline, but let's do it already.

Bong girls are the ugliest

>banning teens from social media
it worked for Any Forums, right?

>Land of the free

Attached: 1635300724007.webm (1280x720, 255.58K)

I wonder how many people started lurking here as teens
I sure did, even fucking moot did

Finally, thank goddess!
But in stead of "ban teens from antisocial media", could we enact "ban antisocial media" in stead and fix religious extremism, political extremism, conspiracy theories and the depression epidemic in one fell swoop.

kek, while I'm generally against restrictions/censorship, social media has to go

A post like this looks like nothing other than ugly girl cope.

Seethe troon

I wish I was a girl, ugly or not

>19% of children feel worse with instagram
>rest either no effect or better
>therefore the solution is to ban it
where is the logic here

they would just enter fake date of birth like many do today
unless they will check the photos, then it's over for them

Here in Europe you have to upload your ID/use a credit card for age restricted stuff (like some YT videos)

yeah, i'm european
i don't know if facebook and the rest ever require you to do that when registering. doubt they will do anything beyond banning everyone under 18.

In Youtube's case, the EU required it, so a similar thing could happen for all other services